Brennen Imagine for @lordphwnix

This was requested by lordphwnix. I hope you enjoy! <3

Warnings: smut, swearing
Reader x Brennen

Bold=you
Italic=Colby (your brother)

Hey, we're having a party at Brennens and everyone said they want to meet you.

Umm...who's going to be there?

Me, Sam, Corey, Aaron, Jake, Brennen and a couple others. Why?

No reason. I guess I'll come. What should I wear?

I don't care. Just don't be showing up naked.

Noted.😅

K. It's at 4 so show up at 3.

...

Just do it.

Okay. Thanks luv you.

Well, who wouldn't.

You rolls your eyes and set your phone down and roll out of the bed for the first time that day, and it was already 1 in the afternoon. You groan and grab a towel and clothes, then hop in the shower.

You get dressed, do your hair, brush your teeth, all the essentials, and only have 10 minutes to spare. You decide to leave anyways, so you get in your car and make your way over to the mansion.

Knock knock

Colby opens the door and smiles, embracing you in a tight hug.
"I haven't seen you in forever, I've missed you." He pulls apart and holds you by your shoulders with a big smile on his face.

"I've missed you too, bud." You says and pat him on the shoulder. You see your secret boyfriend peeking behind a corner. You smile and giggle looking at Brennen. Colby looks behind him but sees no one.

"What?" He asks. You just shake your head and smile. "Nothing, just Buddy." You laugh and point at the little lion running towards you.

"Hey uhh, where's Brennen?" You asks Colby.

"He was in the game room." He says. "Why?" He asks.

"No reason." You say and walk into the game room. Brennen is focused on a video game as is Aaron, Jake and Sam.

"GODDAMNIT! I DIED!" Brennen yells and you laugh as you take a seat beside Brennen.

-TIMESKIP brought to you by a lazy hoe-

They show up at Brennen's house and you walk in with the group, setting the bags of food you were assigned to bring, on the table. You look over at Brennen and he smirks and winks at you.

"We're going to film a video outside before the party." Sam says and grabs his blog camera. You nod and look over at Brennen.

"I'm going to stay here, I think." He says.

"Me too." You say, unpacking the food. The boys nod and make their way outside. Brennen runs over to you once they're outside, and hugs you from behind. You giggle and move into him. His eyes widen suddenly and he looks down.

"Do you have a boner?" You say, laughing. He nods and burries his head in your neck.

"Help me get rid of it." He says and pulls you into his room. You shake your head and smile.

"What if they come inside?" You say. He closes his door and walks over to you, resting his hands on your hips.

"Then they come inside." He says and kisses your lips. You kiss back passionately. He moves you to the bed and gently pushes you down, never breaking the kiss. He hovers over you and you okay with his hair as he slides his hands up your shirt. You break the kiss and look at him.

"Protection? Becasue I'm not about to have kids." You say and he smiles. He pulls one out of the drawer and sets it next to him, kissing you again. He moves down to your neck and you moan when he finds your sweet spot.

"Brennen." You moan in his ear and he smiles. He pulls your shirt off and kisses from your neck down to the edge of your bra and sucks on the skin. It gets more intense and heated and you tug on his shirt, wanting to rip it off him. He pulls away and takes his shirt off and you stare at him. He raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"You like what your seeing?" He says. You nod your head and pull him back down to you. You feel a bulge on your thigh and smile. You reach your hand down and palm him through his pants. He moans and pulls your pants off aggressively. He looks at you and smiles, reaching his hands behind your back and trying to undo your bra. It takes him a second but he eventually gets it off and throws it somewhere in the room. He looks down at you and shakes his head. You begin to get insecure and subconsciously cover yourself.

"Your beautiful." He says and pulls your hands away and pins them above your head and leaves hickeys on your breasts. You moan and slip your hand from his grip and tug on his hair. He kisses down your stomach to your underwear and slides a finger under the fabric, pulling it off you. You shiver and slightly buck your hips. He kisses your thighs and takes his pants and boxers off. He grabs the condom and puts it on and positions himself over you. You hold his chest and stare at him.

"Ready?" He says and you nod. He goes into you and you breath out a heavy breath.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." You say and smile at him. He nods and begins moving at a faster pace and he kisses your neck. He goes in and out faster and moans fill the room.

"F-faster." You moan and he begins going faster and starting your climax.

"Y-y/n, fuck." He groans and goes faster and harder.

"Brennen!" You moan loudly and close your eyes tightly. You feel his thrusts getting sloppy and he feels you tighten.

"I'm gonna cum." He moans.

"Me too." You say and groan into his ear, making him thrusts harder until until he cums. He continues so you can climax and bites your ear gently.

"Fuck, Brennen." You moan as you climax. He smiles and pulls out of you, taking off, and tying the condom then throwing it in the trash. You lay in his bed, tired and breathing heavily.

"That was amazing, baby." He says, laying next to you. You nod and smile at him.

"Yes it was." You sigh and roll into him. "We should get dressed." He nods and he out of his bed, trying to find his clothes on the floor. He passes you your clothes and you both get dressed. You both walk out and Colby suddenly walks in, laughing with the rest of the guys. You look at Brennen wide eyed and run into the bathroom.

"Hey man, where's Y/n?" You hear Colby say through the door.

"She went to the bathroom." You hear Brennen say. You blush the toilet and turn on the sink to make it seem like you were using it. You walk out and see the boys sitting on the couch. They smile at you and you smile back, walking over to the couch and attempting to sit down. They look at you with confusion.

"Are you good y/n?" Colby says smiling. You nod quickly and suck it up, sitting down next to Brennen.

"Was it that good?" Brennen whispers in your ear. You smile and nod.

"Next time, I'm taking control." You say, patting his knee and walking away. His mouth is open wide in shock and his eyes are wide too. He chuckles and shakes his head. The boys look over at him and smile.

"What?" They say in unison.

"Boy am I one lucky guy." Is all he says and continues watching the T.V.

This was shitty lol. I hope you liked it even though it was and I'm sorry this didn't get out sooner. Love you guys and hopefully you didn't waste all your holy water on this.
<3
-Layla 🖤