❤💛💚LGBTQIAPD💙💜🖤

During my science period, my teacher was talking about my bisexual friend and everyone started laughing about her. I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS ABOUT TO THROW MY  DESK AT THEIR HEADS! She wasn't in the class, but that doesn't make anything they said okay! Like the world has bigger problems than peopLE WANTING TO LOVE WHO THEY FREAKING WANT WITHOUT HAVING EVERYONE JUDGE THEM FOR IT!

So to everyone out there, no matter your gender and sexuality, whether you are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, asexual, pansexual or demisexual. (LGBTQIAPD)

I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU MAKE THE WORLD, IN MY EYES, A MUCH HAPPIER PLACE! DONT LOVE SOMONE YOURE NOT IN LOVE WITH BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY THAT GIRLS HAVE TO LOVE MEN AND VISE VERSA! LOVE WHO YOU FUCKING WANT AND LOVE YOURSELF FOR IT OKAY!?

Dont let anyone tell you differently just because they're something you're not. Know
That you are loved. Even if you've never loved someone or felt like you have been loved by anyone in return. Love will find you, whether it's in a friend calling you and saying it, or a dog that comes up and licks your face or even when you're looking up at the stars. It will be there. Even if you don't like either gender, love will find you in other ways.

But you don't need to look very far because you find love here, in this book. I love every one of you so much and you guys and your hilarious comments, and the atmosphere that you bring.

I love you I love you iloveyou iloveyou iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouILOVEYOU!

Did I mention that I love you, yea? Well I made a "meme" to properly confess my love for the amazing community. (The writing is a little small...lol)

But yeah! I love you don't hurt yourselves and friend who I'm leaving anonymous I love you so much!-Layla

-Layla

Also...this.⬇️

⬇️

K. Love you bye.❤💛💚💙💜🖤