Them as Beautiful Things

Them as things I find beautiful in the world/places/people. Things want people to appreciate more, I guess. Some of these were hard to explain so if you get the main idea then just ponder on it for a second, you'll get it.

Elton
- History
- In science today, I found out that when your body decomposes, it's atoms that made you, go into the air and people breath them in. That, yes, is a little disgusting but think about your favorite person in history/somebody that inspired you who is passed on. For example, mine would be my grandma Ruthie. Her atoms are all around and inside us becasue we breath them in. I could possibly have some of her soul and her mind inside me and possibly millions of other people too. I just think it's so fascinating and beautiful that we have other people's souls living in us and it's all because we breathe.

Corey
- People
- I think it's so beautiful that people have different personalities and character traits. One person could be sweet and caring and then another could be reckless and daring. It all depends on your lifestyle and who you surround yourself with, which is other people. Humans are attracted to humans who are like them to feel accepted because they might have similar backgrounds and beliefs as them. It's amazing that there's 7 some number of humans walking this earth right now and they are all different people yet all connected.

Colby
- Freedom
- Little things make me feel so free sometimes and it amazes me that there is so much hate in the world but if all of us just focus on the little things in life, we might get along with people better and actually enjoy life, which is something I don't see often.
Small things for me are walking barefoot in the gutter when it rains. I don't know why, but feeling the water rushing by my feet is calming.

Sam
- Poems
- The feeling of connecting with someone through words and relating to how they feel is beautiful to me. It's even better when you're reading them to someone and they are enjoying it as much as you are. I once brought a poem book to school and this girl who sat in front of me asked if she could read some of it. I let her and she read it out loud like it was some horror film. After she looked at me and said, "You're disgusting for reading that shit." After class, another girl came up to me and smiled at me. She said, "I have another poem book that I think you might like if you want to read it." And after that, we became each other only person we talked to on school and we would trade books with each other all the time and relate to the things in them.

Aaron
- Music
- I don't go a day without music. I wouldn't survive it. I put my headphones in and on full blast, ignoring the world around me because the lyrics make me feel like I'm not alone. Great memories come from music and sometimes all I want to do is drive down a back road at night with the windows down listening to music by myself and maybe someone I love in the future and not giving a shit about the world because all it does is cause drama and cruelty in the hearts of those who don't know how to love and it pisses me off.

Brennen
- Hickeys
- Yes, hickeys, because they are the only bruises that comes from affection and not hate, jealousy or spite. Period. And they look like galaxy's on anyone's skin.

Jake
- Lights/city nightlife
- Driving at night or sitting in the passenger seat and watching the street lamps pass overhead, makes them look like a string of Christmas lights. When your passing through a mountain and you come over the edge to see all the bright lights and buildings, and you can see where streets are and just wishing you could be wandering around being reckless and unforgiving of the people around you and just living.

I hope you liked this chapter. I've had this idea for a while it just took some time to find the right words and I'm still not sure if I did or not but I wanted to publish it before I procrastinated too much and didn't.
Bye loves<3
-Layla🖤