How He Proposes

Elton
He gathers up all of yours and his family and friends. He tells you you're going on a date to a cute little park during the spring. He picks you up and takes you out to eat at a place of your choice. Your guy's families are waiting by a small creek in the middle of the park. As you're walking down on the edge of the river he covers your eyes and guides you to the front of the little waterfall. His mom is vlogging the whole experience and she can't help but cry because she loves you so much...😊
He uncovers your eyes and you see him down on one knee with a navy blue box in his hand.
"Y/n, I have loved you since I first saw you. You are my life and my whole universe and I can't think of anyone else I want to explore it with. Y/f/n y/l/n...will you marry me?"

"Duh, of course!" You start to cry and he puts the beautiful diamond ring on your finger. Everyone claps and congratulates you guys and your life that your going to spend together.

Corey
He gathers a group of dancers at the center of town. He knows you're going there today with some friends you haven't seen in a while and they're in on it too.
When you're walking past a large group of scattered people, a song comes on over the speakers. That large group turns into a big dance mob. Suddenly you see Corey in the middle dancing his heart away for you. Your friend walks you up to him and he kneels down on one knee as the music fades away and everyone turns heads.
"Oh my god, y/n. I don't know where to start. I had everything written down but I completly forgot what I was going to say...I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you. Have kids with you, watch them at their first day of school and their last. Watch their kids first performance at school...all of it. But I only want that wih you.
Y/f/n y/l/n, will you marry me?"

"Y-Yes!" You stutter trying to hold in the tears. He slips the ring on your finger and kisses your lips.

Colby

He takes to where you had your first date to have "another one". It's night time and all the stars are out. The city had a power outage and it's raining. He takes you to the rooftop and holds an umbrella over you. The only light is coming from the big full moon. Your looking out over the roof top when you feel the rain hit your face. You look up and see the umbrella is gone. You look towards Colby who is down on one knee with a ring in his hands.
"Umm, I know it's raining and it's kinda cold out and the city is dark but that doesn't matter to me when I'm with you. Y/n, I want you to be with me and I want you to know how much I love you. I'd jump off this rooftop if it showed what I'd do for you.
So will you make me the happiest and luckiest guy in the whole entire world?"

"Colby- yes, I want to marry you." You cried a little and he slipped the ring on your finger. He picked you up and twirled you around while kissing you.
It was like a movie. You guys kissed again and, as if it was planned, the city's lights overpowered the moonlight and it shown bright on his face revealing his huge smile he only gets with you.

Sam
He was taking you back to Kansas for Thanksgiving. You've met his family before and they were really sweet towards you. You went to explore the old warehouse and you guys got scared and ran to the roof. After ninja-ing up on the top, you realized it was nearly sunset. You look towards Sam and he looks scared to death. Why? He's afraid of sunsets... you see him kneel down one his right knee and struggle to pull out the box from his pocket.
"Y/n, you know how much sunsets scare me, but I know how beautiful you think they are, and I wanted this to be perfect for you. S-so Umm, y/n I want to you to be happy and safe. I want to provide that to you and so much more. I want you to be with me and me, with you...only you.
So...y/n? Will you marry me? Please."
You cry and can't help but nod because the words can't explain how lucky you are. He slips the finger on and kisses you as the sunset goes down. He hugs you and whispers something in your ear.
"Can we please leave? It's getting to the part I don't like when it goes over the mountain and it gets really dark." You laugh and leave with your hands locked together.

Aaron
You guys are walking through the town when you see someone play an acoustic guitar. It's playing your favorite slow song. Aaron asks if he can keep playing and then takes your hand to dance with you. Someone with a harmonica starts playing along to the song. Aaron gets down on one knee and pulls out a box. He opens it to reveal a beautiful ring.
"Y/n you make me so happy. I've laughed and smiled more with you in 5 minutes than I have in 5 years altogether. You have the most beautiful eyes and the most powerful mind. The thing that I love most about you, though, is your heart. You love harder than anyone I've ever met and I'm so lucky to be one of those many things.
I want you to feel as happy as I am right now and I want to make you mine.
Y/f/n y/l/n...will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes!" He slid the ring on and you analyze it, smiling. He kisses and hugs you as everybody on the streets are clapping and cheering. The guys come out and Elton vlogged the whole thing.

Brennen
He takes you to your favorite place on earth...Disneyworld.
You guys walk up to a little Cafe and get some churros and a drink. Brennen walks into the bathroom and never comes out. You get worried and head over to the door, noticing a sign on it.
'Y/n, your probably worried, but I'm okay. Head towards the place where we first kissed here. Find someone you know and he will give you the next clue. I love you
-Brennen ♡'
You head over to the castle where you went and he kissed you in front of the fireworks. Suddenly you see a familiar face. It's Colby and he's standing there trying to hide a smile. He gives you the next clue and you thank him.
'Wow, you actually listened... just kidding.  Anyways, head to the next place we went after that dumbfuck tried to get with you and I punched him. I love you.
-Brennen ♡'
You head to the hotel bar and see another face.
Sam hands a piece of paper that has numbers spread out all over the front.
3, 5, and 2 were the numbers and you knew exactly where to go after that.
The hotel you stayed in that night was hotel room 253 and that was where you...did it.
Sam hands you a keyboard to the room and when you walk in you see your boyfriend of 1 1/2 years standing there with candles and roses everywhere.
You walk over to him expecting a surprise. He kneels down and you cover your mouth in shock.
"Y/n, it took me almost a month to plan this whole thing, but it was worth it in the end. Tonight I remade some memories of the first time we came here together. I want to make more of those, but in them, I don't want you to be my girlfriend, I want you to be my wife. I'm ready to give you everything I have and more. I love you so much and I want you to know just how much, so if it means spending the rest of my life with you, then that's what I'll do.
So, what do you say? Will you marry me?"

"Brennen...yes, I'll marry you. I love you." He hugs you and your feet come up of the ground. He kisses you and you remake the memories of the first time you came here with him.😏

Brennen's was really long but I had to build up to it, so yeah. I hope you guys liked it and I'll be updating soon. Love you guys! Byyyyeeeeeee!

-Me❤

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕