Elton imagine for @Nightmare_red

Hope you like this @Nightmare_red

Y/n pov

Elton: hey you wanna come stay overnight at a haunted place?

Y/n: I think you already know the answer to that.

Elton: yes?

Y/n: hell no! I get scared so easily Elton! I'm not going.

Elton: like hell you arent. And I'll be there so it's fine. Please come, for me.

Y/n: why tf do you have to be so cute?

Elton: I don't know? It just comes naturally.😏

Y/n: FINE! I'll come, but if I want to leave, can we please?

Elton: yes, we'll leave. Or you'll stay in the car while we sleep outside with all the scary monsters.😒 it won't be the same without you tho.

Y/n: elton, I already said I'd come...don't push it.

Elton: see you soon. ❤

Y/n: yeah, okie.

You get ready and get a text saying that he's there to pick you up. You smile to yourself.

"Hey, are you ready to be scared shitless?" Elton said nudging your shoulder.

"Elton. Stop, I'm on the verge of going back inside and not coming with you." You say sternly. He puts his hands up in defense. He opens your door and you drive to pick up the guys and head over to the haunted place.

"Okay here we are. Suicide bridge. You ready?" Elton asks , pointing the vlog camera at the group.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Sam and colby say in unison while Corey and you shake your heads.

"Too bad, let's go." Elton says grabbing your hand. You head down the trial and hear screaming at the top of the bridge.

"Holy- ahhhh!" You jump back and bump into Elton.

"Sorry." You say looking up at the bridge to see random people.

"Yeah that was funny! Bitch!" Colby yells and you laugh a little. While your walking, you decide to go back and talk to Colby for a while. Elton starts getting jealous and walks back there to join in.

"Watcha talking about?" Elton asks.

"Yo-" Colby starts but you talk over him.

"Nothing, just catching up." Elton gets a little sad and so you switch sides to walk next to Elton. He smiles and you end up at the place where your going to sleep.

Elton pulls out a oujia board and you almost run away with Corey.

"Nope! Nuh-uh! I'm done. Corey wanna go back to the car?" You say and Corey nods.

"No! You guys are playing. Like it or not." You sigh and walk over to the board placing your fingers on it along with the other guys. Corey is still sitting out.

"Elton, question." He hums in response. "Why am I playing and Corey isn't?" He looks at you and so does Corey.

After a while of convincing Corey he plays and the board is cooperating.

"Do you want to hurt us?" Colby asks. The planchet moves to 'yes' and you feel chills down your spine then a sudden burning feeling. You ignore it at first but it grows in pain. Now all over your back and some on legs.

"Ahh." You wince in pain and Elton looks towards you. You say goodbye so you take your fingers off and feel your leg. Elton looks with his flashlight and gasps.

Oh my god, Y/n. You didn't scratch yourself did you?" You shake your head and start to get really scared. Your hearing voices and seeing shadows.

"Elton, it's all over my back and it stings." You lift up the back of your shirt and he shines the flashlight on it to reveal tons of scratches all over. They begin to bleed and Elton tries to calm you down.

"Elton, I *heavy breath* told you I didn't *heavy breath* want to come." You say in between hyperventilating. He hols you and you begin to cry.

"Shh. It's okay they won't hurt you anymore. I won't let that happen." Suddenly another powerful sensation burns on your stomach.

"Ow!" You look to see three scratch market and that's when Elton said had it up to there. (I don't know where there is, just roll with it.)

"Don't you dare touch her! You don't get to touch her! You think it's funny messing with us and hurting her?" Another scratch on the front of your leg. Elton continues.

"You are hurting her and you better stop before I find you and send you to hell!" Another scratch and you cry in your hands flinching at every scratch that appears the more Elton yells at the "ghosts".

"Elton stop!"  You yelled.

"No! Stop hurting her! " He screamed and threw the board into the river.

"Don't you realise that you're the one hurting me!" Elton stops and sends Colby to get the board, realising what he did. He runs over to you, looking at your scratched up body. Tears brim his eyes when he hugs you gently.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. I hurt you." You shake your head and wipe a tear.

"No, you just got very protective and that's cute. Just don't fuck wih ghosts." You get up and hug him again. You hear Colby running back to the group, yelling that he's got the board. You overhear Sam tell him, " Shh. There having a moment."

"Finally, it happened." Colby said and smiled.

"Is that what you were talking about with Colby back behind the group?" Elton whispers. You nod and smile walking out of underneath the bridge heading back up to the car.

"Colby, can you drive?" Elton asks throwing him the keys. We all get in and you sit by Elton laying your head in his lap. He plays wih your hair and you eventually fall asleep.

"I love you Y/n." You roll over, realising your in his bed, and his shirt. You smile to yourself.

"I love you too Elton." He held you in his arms all night. You couldn't be happier.

This is probably really bad, but I did my best. I hope you liked it and I love you guys! Byyyyeeeeeee!

-Me❤

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕