three

down by the barrens (part two)

           "what the hell is greywater?!" richie asked, looking at the two boys who hadn't dared to enter the tunnel

"what the hell is greywater?!" richie asked, looking at the two boys who hadn't dared to enter the tunnel. however, eleanor took note that eddie was getting annoyed and she couldn't blame him, richie seemed to annoy everyone and she hadn't even known him that long.

"it's basically piss and shit! so, i'm just tellin' you, you guys are splashin' around in millions of gallons of derry pee!" eddie replied, the words falling from his mouth faster than eleanor could run. the jet-black haired girl watched the boys attention divert to a long stick floating in the 'greywater' and she felt her face scrunch up in disgust.

he didn't hesitate before picking it up and bringing it close to his face to sniff it. "are you serious- what are you doing?!" the small boy exclaimed, a matching look of disgust written all over his face. eleanor could feel her stomach twist, growing nauseas. "doesn't smell like caca to me, señor."

with the gross water drenching her socks and shoes, along with the horrible smell of actual manure, eleanor couldn't help but empty the contents from her stomach. slouching forwards and throwing up into the sewer water. "are you o-okay?" bill asked as she wiped her mouth with her arm before nodding in response.

"have you ever heard of a staph infection?!" eddie questioned, his eyes meeting her watery blue ones, filled with repulsion and she looked away. "oh i'll show you staph infection!" richie cheered, poking the horrid stick towards the brunette boy. "that's so fucking disgusting, i'll just stand with you guys," eleanor stated as she exited the tunnel to stand by the quiet curly haired boy.

"this is so unsanitary," eddie claimed, "this is literally like swimming in a toilet bowl right now-!" the small girl agreed and kicked her shoes off her feet. "do you mind?" she whispered to stanley, gesturing to hold onto his shoulder for balance. "no, go ahead." "thanks."

eleanor gripped his shoulder as gently as possible, beginning to peel the soggy socks from her feet making her cringe. "guys!" bill called out causing her to lose balance and start to wobble, stanley gripping onto her arm to stop her from falling flat on her ass, while also investigating what bill had discovered.

in his hand was a shoe, covered in whatever contents were in the water. "oh my... who's sneaker is it?" stanley asked, his voice echoing through the barrens, all else was silence. "it's betty ripsom's," richie answered as he shone his flashlight into the shoe. the maniacal laughter coming from within the tunnel as he finished the sentence. "what was that?!"

"i don't know, but i'm not dying today so how about we get the fuck out of here!" eleanor blurted out, grabbing her nasty shoes and socks and beginning to get the hell out of there.. only to be met with an injured kid at her feet and that's when they all began to rush away from the scene, the new kid with them.

🎈

so i'm not one hundred percent how the movie actually goes, but i'll try my best lol :)
-trashytacos