eight

just when she thought

beverly and eleanor had quickly bonded, which was an odd feeling for the both of them, but a good one

beverly and eleanor had quickly bonded, which was an odd feeling for the both of them, but a good one. in fact, all of them had bonded and eleanor couldn't deny the fact that these kids made her feel a special connection. she was terrified yet excited to have friends.

the two girls laid in the sun on their towels, drying off from the hours of fun in the water. ben had some music playing too as they all say in a comfortable silence. the red-head nudged the girl next to her and turned her head slightly. "guess who's staring," beverly whispered only so eleanor could hear.

they two of them tipped their head the direction of the boys and watched them all awkwardly turn their prying eyes away from the girls bodies. while beverly went over to bill, eleanor made way towards stanley with a smile. "what happened there?" he asked gesturing to the scar near her ribcage. one that looked as if she had been stabbed.

the smile instantly fell from her face and she pulled her cover up back on over her head, "nothing serious." he noticed how she looked down, she was lying. "don't worry about it," she added and watched as ben held an open book in his lap, one that she had read before.

"they'll find out sooner or later and then they'll leave you just like we did," a familiar voice called from the bushes. eleanor saw the three girls hiding in the bushes, the same three who had given her the scar and forced her to move here. "that's right, el. we're back better than ever, and this time we are here to kill you."

they then vanished into thin air and the fragile girl felt the chills go down her spine. they sure as hell weren't real, but that didn't stop it from making her paranoid and on edge. "you listening eleanor? ben's taking us to his house to show us all this creepy shit from derry," richie stated gesturing to the book and pushing the glasses up his nose.

"yeah, sorry.. we can go now- if you guys don't mind," her eyes scanned her 'friends' and they all nodded, not noticing her sudden burst of emotions. "let's go then!" she called and off they went. just when she thought things were okay, it began to go wrong and none of them were ready for it. eleanor wasn't ready for it.

🎈

omg this is definitely not my best work, but oh whale. anyways, i hope you guys are enjoying and stay tuned if you'd like!
-trashytacos