Chap 1

Solby fanfiction!!!!
Tell me if you like, Please!!

Since people like only reading one book at a time (I understand) I will post this book once I finish the other. For now here's just a teaser. Tell me if you like!!

Colby's Pov

I sit three seats from the front so closest to the back. She sits on the other sits of class.

Her name is Melody. Her long blonde hair flowing down to her butt was so amazing.

Im a Jock and she's a cheerleader.

Damn can I get that.

"Page 73, Number your page 7-52 and get started"

I flipped open the math book. I hit my pen on the a hundred times till the teacher hit my hand. I was too busy staring at her to realize what I was doing.

"Cole-"

"It's, Colby"

"Brock. I think I might have to get you switched to a lower math class"

The class laughed.

"You're kidding?"

"Oh no, Im truthful. You have a D in here. You don't do your homework all you do it stare at someone the whole class."

Mel looked back and smiled. I smiled back then teacher hit my hand again. I stood up towering over her.

"Now get out" She pointed to the door.

I wrote one a Peace of paper first and slid it into her book when I passed her.

I stood outside the class and she slammed the door in my face. Wow rude much.

I walk to the locker room but was stopped by Mr. Kili. "Cole, Where must you be?"

"It's Colby... and She kicked me out so. I have a free period. Going to go work out a bit"

"Oh... That won't be happening. Go to my office."

Damn it...

He walked behind me to his office with my mom sitting there.

(Hint -
C~Colby
T~Teacher
M~Colby's mom)

"What the hell.." C

"We're here to talk about your grades." T

"Its the last Week of school Mr-" C

"Yeah, I get it but we can improve them." T

"In a week.." C

"Yes honey, Please listen to him" M

"I have A's and B's Im only failing two classes." C

"Yes, But-" M

"This is useless, Mom I turn 19 in two weeks, Im graduating early next year can't we just say fuck it? Technically Im passing its a low C its not gonna be hard for me to make it up in two days" C

"Fine... I trust you" M

"Great. Well Im going to lunch now" C

"Not till the bell rings" T

I pointed to the clock and it run. I waved backing out the office and running to my car.