Chap 15

Sam pov

We loaded into the car, he was acting really shy and he was staying to himself.

"You okay, Colby?"

"Yeah, Im fine just Im sure my mom is freaking out I've been gone for almost 24 hours."

"She know you were with me. Check your messages."

He looked at his phone with a smile."You got my back I see. But how do you know my password?"

"Golbach, My last name. Wouldn't say you're obsessed would ya?"

He blushed and covered his face with the over sized hoodie sleeve. Cute.

"It's fine" I smiled. I grabbed his hand holding it on the center console.

He did not pull away which was good for me. I really like this guy, He's cool and really my type. I might just claim him one day.

Colby pov

He grabbed my hand pulling it off of my face and holding it on the center console. I smiled more than I should have hoping he wouldn't notice.

I was staring out the window as he was driving me home. "This way, Colby?"

"Yes, Take a left here."

We we're getting close but he pulled into a random parking lot. "Sam? Why did we stop?"

"I want to ask you some thing before I take you home."

"Is it really that important?"

"Very, But I also need to talk to your mom."

"Wh-What? It's not like you're asking me to marry you... Is it?"

"No, Not yet."

Not... Y-yet!?!? Sam + Colby = Love?

My mom doesn't know Im gay... What do I say! What does he want to ask?

"Colby...."