Chap 16

Colby pov

"Colby... Will you go-"

As he was about to finish his sentence, I interrupted.

"L-Look, I just want to get home... I'll walk from here its no biggie I know my way"

"No. Don't-"

I pulled my hand away leaving my hand cold and bare. I grabbed my bag out of the back seat shut the door with a slight smile.

"Colby-"

"Sam. Its fine, I'll be okay"

I started walking away from the car onto the side walk.

Questions started running through my mind.

What if he drove me home? Would my mom care if we dated? She doesn't know im gay.. Would she care? Would she hate me?

I made it home to see my mom outside letting the dog out. "Hello, Colby How was the friends house?"

"Oh, fine."

"You alright?"

"Yes. Just tired his couch wasn't that comfy"

"Oh well what would you like for lunch?"

"Nothing, Im fine. But thanks mom"

I walked in and the dog running in after me. She was jumping up on my leg waiting to be picked up, I just nudged her away walking up stairs.

Sams pov

Sitting in my car, thinking.

Dose he even like me? Why didn't I lock the car and keep him in? Why didn't I chase after him?

I shook my head pulling out of the lot.

My phone started to ring, hoping it was Colby... It was Corey..

"SAM!!"....."Yes, Corey"

"How did it go? Did you ask? What did he say? Is he going to move in? Did his m-"

"Corey, I didn't ask. I got half way then het got out the car and walked the rest of the way home"

"Damn... I bet you feel heart broken"

"A bit... Its ok, ill text him later see what's up."

I hung up placing the phone down and continue to drive....

How will I ever ask him?