Chapter 14

Colby pov..

Sam had walked in the room with only a towel on, I closed my eyes so quick pretending to be asleep...

What! Sam! Naked?!?! Why!.... Tho I wouldn't mind... Nevermind.

He grabbed clothes and walked back out, Damn so close... Then again were not that close yet..

I sat up in bed grabbing my pants throwing them on along with fixing my hair in his mirror... Some what.

I tried to spike it up a bit but without gel its useless.

I grabbed my phone and jacket bout to grab the door Handel when Sam walked in.

"Good morning Sunshine. Where you trying to go?"

His morning voice... Was to die for. Soft but so deep and masculine.

How did I end up here? It was all because the wrong number and now I may get a boyfriend not the girl I used to dream of.

But now this guy is in my dreams, Everyone of them. Like even if its for a second. He's there.

I feel secure and safe around him, I couldn't ask for more.

"No where... To find you, Specifically"

"Im here now. What's up?"

"I-I want you to take me home...."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, Totally. Just Wanna see my mom ya know?"

"I feel you. Yeah, Let me tell Elton and the guys. Be right back"

I sat on his bed looking at all the small pictures on his mirror but there is a blank spot. I looked around and found it in his desk. A picture if just him. I placed it back up there and smiled.

"You ready?" Sam smiled.

"Yeah.. Sure."