Chap 3

~Time skip~

Colby's pov

Last day of school, Five minuet count down till its over. Then all I have to do is make it through half a year next year and Boom, Schools over for me!

25...24...23..

I was legit counting down every second I saw the hand move.

2:04 and 31 seconds..

C'mon 17 seconds!!!!

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

People running out of classes throwing papers in the air, Bright smile on people face as I just laughed. They still have the bus ride. I don't.

One second you see people crying aka the nerds, People smiling then others acting like its a normal day. Like I.

Sam was waiting outside for me. Oh, I forgot to say. We met up yesterday here's how it went.

~Time skip back to the day Sam and Colby met~

Sams pov

I was sitting in my car, My feet up on the dash, I was reclined all the way back on facetime with Mel. Mel is the girl Colby liked. But, I like Colby.

I saw him one day as I was passing through the school. He was a Jr I was a Senior. Mel is my best friend so she hooked me up.

Ever since she got the note from Colby she told me that and I said give him my number because why not?

S: So, Im meeting up with Colby today.
M: No! Really! I got my best friend a date!
S: Hah, I guess you did. He's meeting me at Griffith park later. So till then Ill be here.
M: Hm, I guess you can say I am useful at times.
S: At times... You said that right.

We laughed and talked for a bit till I had to take a shower and everything.

S: Ima go get ready to go, Ill text you saying how it goes?
M: Oooh please do!
S: Hah, Alright bye.
M: Go get him Sam!

Facetime ended