Chap 4

Colbys pov

I drove down to the park waiting, My phone was on charge and I was looking out for his silver jeep waiting to see it pull up right next to me.

Minuets passed.. No Sam in sight. He texted

S: Hey, Sorry I'm running late got caught up taking a long ass shower, be there in a bit XXX

Heh, Well then.

I had my arm on the window leaning against it, I was so tired I though I was going to fall asleep. Then a knock on my car window. It was Sam.

I turned off the car getting out hugging him.

"Hey, It's so nice to finally meet you. I find it strange how I got your number and we lived in the same place." (Colby)

"Right? It's a bit weird but Cool"

"So what you wanna do? I mean.. What do you usually do when you meet new people?"

"We talk for a bit. Get to know more about each other"

"What you wanna know about me Sam?"

"I know a lot of things already. I was a senior when you were a Jr. So I already know you." He smiled.

~Today~

So yeah, We caught up on some things. And now were at this point.

I find it cool how we went to the same school just I've never seen him around.

We also have a lot in common, Born in Kansas, Youtubers, and we liked the same girl before.

The last part was a bit weird but Lets not get too much into that..

I got into the car with Sam and hugged him from across the middle.

"Hey"

"Hey Colby How was school?"

"Okay I guess. It was my last day so."

"Oh really? You should have told me I would have planned something"

"I didn't say any thing because I planned something."

Just think. We because friends over the wrong number.