Chapter 20

Colby's pov.

"Where are you going, Colby?"

"I-i um.. Sam is picking me up."

"Oh, and where are you going?"

"Can't I just hang out? You always tell me to get out more..." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously

"Fine...be back by seven okay?"

"Thanks Mom."

I stepped out the door to Sam already sitting there with his arm half out the window and a cigarette in the other hand. I sighed.

"Samuel..."

He looked over to me and flicked the cigarette out of his hand with a slight smile.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head before I walked to his car with my bag strap on one of my shoulders.

"So smart to smoke while my mom's awake...."

"Oh, dam- dang.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. well at least I didn't walk up to the door and knock"

My eyes lit up and I threw my bag through the window into the floorboard and hopped in. "Drive"

"But, Can't I just-"

"Drive down a little ways then tell me."

He started the car and pulled out driving to the end of the road and pulled into a houses drive way. "What are you doing?"

"Well, You wanted to know where I lived so here you go."

H-he really lives right here? At the end of my street? "Lies, I-I've been to your house"

"Let me rephrase. I lived here. Used to. Not now"

I really lived this close to him and didn't even know it. I need to get out more...

"Sam.."

"Yes, Colby?"

"You never did tell me what your doing/where tour taking me..."

"Here's a hint." he handed me his phone with a drawing of me as his lock screen. As I was admiring it a message popped up 'Where the hell are you!!!! We we're supposed to plan this today! Why did you cancel on me is someone else really that important??? I'm your girl-' damn it! I can't unlock it ither.

"Your gay right?"

Sam laughed at me before taking a sip of his Monster. "You know I am bisexual. Why such a random question?"

"J-just asking..." His ringer was off therefore he didn't hear the text message.. "What's your password. I want to take pictures" Hoping he'd just give me his hand for his thumbprint without taking it. I cleared out the message and smiled.

He chuckled "Your like a little kid" He took it completely out of my hand typing the password the handed it back.

I quickly clicked on the message to see 'girl! Your best girl friend you'll ever have! And I swear you better NOT leave me on seen or so Lord help me I'll take this opportunity to thank you down and beat your ass!'

F-friends just friends... Thank God, I thought he was with someone and I would never have a chance at getting him all to myself...