Chap 8

Sams pov

"So what's your real job?"

"Youtube, I also have a merch line im pretty big. Online I mean"

He smiled and I laughed.

"So, want me to show you the rest of the house?"

"Sure!"

I grabbed his hand pulling him into the hall up the stairs. "Straight ahead is Corey's room, back there is Elton's room and an two empty room. Then down there is my room."

"I want to see your room"

"If you wish, It may be messy."

Colbys pov

He tugged me down a dark hall way turning to a door with a bathroom next to it.

He pushed open his door to a bright white room, Full California king size bed, Computer station and walk in closet. My dream in a nutshell.

"So? Any thoughts?"

"Perfect... By chance"

"I wish, the only thing im missing is someone to share it with" He nudged my shoulder.

Im not gonna do it. I've never asked a guy out how would I?

"Anything else you wanna do?"

"Can I check out your channel?"

"Sure" He grabbed his laptop sitting on the bed. "Cmon, Don't be shy"

I sat down next to him keeping a little distance between us but then he pulled me in to him.

Most of the videos were scary of course that's one he picked.

Time passed and I was cuddled into his chest under the sheets binge watching his videos. When ever I get scared he'd pull me in and hold me for a minuet. Don't understand how he knew I was scared... I did not jump.

"Enjoying them?"

"You're so brave.. I'd never be able to do this"

"Well, you are.. Cause tonight Im stealing you to go explore this abandon campground we recently found."