Chapter 3

Chapter 3

 (Edited)

David

“Time's up” Zelena said to everyone “who do you want to kill first, Rumple” she looked at Gold. “He's not killing anyone, if you want to fight someone, Zelena, fight me” Emma said to Zelena “sorry, dear. I don't dance with amateurs” “I'm not an amateur, I'm the Savior” “mm, appears someone's got an inflated sense of self-worth” Zelena said. Zelena threw her arm and Emma flew threw the air, crashing into some other people as everyone gasped. “Anybody else want to give it a go” Zelena asked a bit mad “I do” Regina walked toward Zelena.

“And me” Bailey walked up next to Regina “thought you had me” Bailey said “didn't anyone tell you? Black is my color” Regina said with a smile “but it looks so much better on me” Zelena said with a smile. “I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up” “I couldn't let my sister off that easily” Regina said “oh, so you've finally accepted me into the family” Zelena said a bit surprised.

Bailey

“I've accepted that we shared a mother, yes, but I still have one question. What the hell did I ever do to you” Regina asked Zelena “isn't it obvious? You were born” Zelena said and Regina nodded to me as I ran up to her and pinned her to the ground. “That was for me” I said mad and walked away watching as Regina and Zelena fought. Regina got thrown into the clock tower and we went up to her just as Zelena disappeared. “You all right” Emma asked as we ran up the stairs just as Regina was standing up “I'm still alive, aren't I”.

“Gold disappeared, we thought that meant” Emma started “she defeated me, hardly” “you won” I asked. “Well, don't act so surprised as it turns out, Zelena wanted my heart. It's a good thing I wasn't stupid enough to bring it with me” Regina said “any idea why she wants it” David asked. “Well, she got your courage and wants my heart, those are ingredients” “for what, a curse” Emma asked. “We're already in Storybrooke” I said “we've already lost our memories, what else could she do to us” Mary Margaret asked.

I sighed and knew I had to say something “I have to tell you guys something” I said “what” David asked confused. “When I went to the doctors I found something out” I said as everyone looked at me, listening. “I found something out” “what is it” Emma asked. I looked at Peter as he nodded “you should tell them” Peter said “I'm” I started until we heard someone call our names and we quickly ran down the stairs and outside. “Over here” we heard someone yell and we all jogged over to see a woman standing in the middle of the road.

“Mom” I said surprised “Shelby” David said “I'm here to send a message” “if Zelena doesn't get what she wants. Then your baby dies, and I don't mean yours David” Shelby said a bit mad and disappears with a green smoke. Everyone turned to look at me as I had a bit of a sad/ scared look “so that's what it was, your pregnant” David asked me as I nodded.

David looked mad and walked over to peter, pinning him to a nearby building. “You did this, you did this to her” David yelled at peter as I quickly ran over to them “no dad it wasn't his fault, dad stop” I yelled and pulled him off of Peter. “It was mine” I yelled “I remember the past year, I remember everything, so I know that it was my choice”. David looked at me surprised a bit “I'm sorry” I said upset as David just walked away. “I don't mean to hurt him” I said as Emma walked up to me “I know sweetie, I know” Mary hugged me as I sighed and couldn't believe what had just happened.