Chapter 5

Chapter 5

 (Edited)

Bailey

We all walked out of the room “maybe belle will have more luck, there has to be something that can help us” David said. “Right, my magic gets more powerful every day, by the time this all goes down, I'll be ready” Emma said. “Make, sure you are” Regina said as Emma sighed “come on, let's go” Emma said heading out the door. “You know what, go ahead, I'm gonna stay and talk to Regina” Mary Margaret said “Mary Margaret” David started “its okay, I'll stay with her” I said as David just looked at me and sighed. “Fine” and walked out of the house.

I sighed as Mary looked at Regina “I'll help clean up” “I'm not in the mood for a heart to heart” Regina said with a fake smile. “I'm not sure that's physically possible right now” Regina did a small laugh “you can help with the tea cups” Regina said as we all went back in the room. We put everything away then sat in the kitchen “why does he hate me so much” I said looking at me hands. “Your father doesn't hate you” Emma said “then why won't he talk to me, look at me, anything” I said looking at Regina.

“He's just mad that” “that I didn't tell him I was pregnant, none of this was suppose to happen. I was just suppose to come here, help get Henry and Emma's memory’s back, and help defeat this Wicked Witch. Instead Pan's back and better and I'm pregnant which is turning me into a real vampire again” I said a bit mad. Emma sighed “can we please change the subject” I said.

All of a sudden we hear a squeaky noise coming from upstairs “what was that” I asked “I have no idea” Regina said as we all looks up. “It's upstairs, come on” I said as we all walked upstairs with Mary Margaret next to me and Regina in front of us. We followed the noise to a door upstairs “it's in there” Emma said pointing to the door that had a blue glow under the door. “There isn't anything in this room” Regina said confused and grabbed the door handle. “It's” Regina started as the door swung open and we all gasped as it showed a dark room with one window and a spinning wheel in the middle of the room with someone sitting in a chair by it.

When the person turned around it showed what looked like a spirit or ghost of a younger version of Regina's mom “mother” Regina said confused and surprised. “This can't be” Regina said surprised “the spell opened a limited portal for talking”. Regina's mom stood up and pointed to Mary Margaret “it's me, I killed Cora, she sensed my presence and found a way to bleed through into our world”. Cora flew towards us as I stepped in front of Mary and Regina stepped in front of me “watch out, back down mother, you will answer my questions. Now, tell me, what did you do to Zelena” Regina asked mad.

Cora pushed Regina to the side as she started to come towards us. Cora went to push me to the side like she did to Regina but I quick blocked it “you're going to have to do better than that” I said with a small smile. Cora looked at me mad as she quick reached threw me and went to grab Mary Margaret but Regina quick made us appear downstairs in a purple smoke. I gasped for air as Cora didn't follow us and Mary gasped as she looked around.

Cora flew threw the wall and towards us as Regina quick threw her hands up making this purple lighting hold Cora. “You're holding her off” Mary Margaret said “but I can't hold her forever” Regina said struggling to hold Cora. “Cora I'm sorry, please forgive me” Mary Margaret yelled as Cora tried to break free. “Save your breath, your mother was nothing like my mother. She only understands power and weakness, but if she wants to kill you, she's gonna have to go through me” Regina said mad as Cora seemed to get mad as well.