Part 1

It's been 2 years since they left each other for good ,she convinced herself that she forgot .. "At least she tried" ..
Couple of hours later She sat there with here friends laughing suddenly they began talking about relationships .. She hasn't been in a relationship ever since..she decided to close her heart and not to open it up again for anyone thought she meet alot of nice people out there .. Her heart was just too full of scars .. That if she goes in anthor relationship her heart might bleed unstoppably .. She refuses to put herself in this situation again she still hasn't known what did she did that was so wrong..like what is so wrong about loving someone??..and she thought will I ever recover,..will I move on?
All those questions came to her head but with no specific answers for them..
She gave her friends a fake smile while they kept talking about relationships and life..she only kept asking herself questions .. "Why do we fall in love with people we can't have .. Why do we choose right people in the wrong time..or why de we choose wrong people in the right time?
Will we ever fall for the right people in the right time?"
Those questions made her anxiety come back..as soon as she realized that she apologized for her friends saying that she was tired "the old known excuse" ..and she left..
10 min later she was in the street she decided to go home walking and maybe think alittle .. She remembered memories she had forgotten ages ago .. *Or at least she thought she did* .. She remembered the last time they talked .. Their ridiculous goodbyes..she remembered being with this person for 5 whole years and remember the last words of "i'm out of love this time..im no good for you" at this exact moment she had a mocking smile on her face after all these years .. A one sentence can end a relationship lasted forever .. as if it meant nothing !
And yeah this person was right "defently not good" ..she stopped thinking when she realized the tears falling on her face making her cheek warm and watery .. She began crying even harder trying to somehow forget all this pain and go back with time,..to her oldself that she loved..to feeling alive to not worrying about anything or everything..when her heart was fine..when she wasn't full of all these hate,pain,scars,stress... When there wss nothing wrong..now she's all wrong..
She remember her bestfriend saying .. "Sometimes people instead of growing together they grow apart"