part 4

Ohh i'm sorry y'all ik the previous part ended in a mysterious way.."But that was my intention".. I'm gonna write this one but i'm gonna put the ending on hold,..Sorry for that but I need it to be good so y'all the understand the idea behind the part..so here we go xx
..................................................

*20 Min later*
Faith woke up to find herself still not ready yet,having a painfull headache and she also found a message from emily telling her that she was going to pick her up at 8:20Pm and it was already 8:00Pm so
As emily tried to get up and steady herself she chose a black dress with red heels and a classic red briefcase to hold.

After afew mins emily went to put some makeup on
*not because she liked it she actually hated it but she felt a little bit confident about herself putting it on,..AND also she didn't want emily to ask her why she looks so tired*

After afew seconds emily called her saying that she arrived to her house so faith rushed to wear her heels & As she got up and opened the door the picture that was on the wall fall down so she picked it up to put it in a safe place when the realization hit her,..It was a picture of "HIM" .. She just looked at the pic for a couple minutes as she was surprised by how happy they looked in this pic,..They looked ,,,,, "Happy&In love" and it hurted her to see this,..To see her oldself happy like that and how right now was the complete OPPOSITE !!
She put the pic down with a teary eyes before she get lost in her own thoughts and went down to meet Emily.

Emily was faith's bestfriend,They did absolutely everything together,They are like sisters cause they knew each other for more than 10 years and each one of them understood the other so good,..They even used to tell each other everything but that all changed THAT DAY.

The day faith got abandoned by her ex was the day everything just changed 180°,..Faith never became the same again as she started pushing emily away&she sometimes treated her badly and she even talked harshily with her,..Yet emily was such a loyal friend !

Emily knew there was something wrong with faith she knew she was hurting&that she was in pain,..And Emily felt helpless cause there was nothing she could do to ease her friend's pain so emily did what she could
"and that was bringing her smile and hope and sparkle on her face again"

Faith went downstairs and left the building to find emily waiting for her in the car,..Faith smilied as she moved to her way to ride in the car.
"Hi,love" emily said smiling.
"Hi,..How are you?" Faith said
*trying to look like she is fine when she is obviously not*
"I should ask you that question" said emily.
Faith frowned at the reply but then smiled
"I'm fine,..Feeling good actually"
*she was lying about being fine but she was actually feeling good sitting to the only person who understood her&never judged her for being "Her".
Emily looked at faith while she was thinking and smilied as if the red her mind..

"After a few minutes"

"Em,Where are we going?!" Asked faith
"There's this new place it was opened recently on the beach which has a bar&good food and stuff so I thought we should try it together and have a good time there"
*Faith just smiled agreeing*

"Afew minutes later"
"Here we go" said emily looking happily while faith was just out of words,Shaking very nervously as the place that emily was talking about was the same place that louis owned !!
And yeah,..What did the fate think that people's life is exactly?!
A game which could be played with,Or is this is a strange coincidence and life was finally on faith's side.

Faith woke up from her thoughts as she heard emily's voice calling her name out in a worried tone..
"F?,..Faith are you OK?Do you wanna go?!"
"No Em,It's OK i'm fine don't worry"
*she was lying like she always do,..she was nervous but she couldn't tell emily as she didn't tell her about louis yet* ..