Part 9

I had a writer's mind block so i am so sorry that it took along time for me to write this,I hope you like it tho still one chap, left
All the love,please tell me your opinion as i finish it❤❤
____________________________
The next day she really decided to go to the restaurant even tho she wasn't sure why
*or maybe she did hehe*

She really wanted to talk to somwone who doesn't know her well better than some of her friends/family..they say it's easier to open up this way as it becomes nerve-wracking to speak to someone close..they might judge or misunderstood.

She went hoping that ocean eyed man would be there somehow,and as she went to the restaurant she was welcomed by a familair pair of eyes that she grown to really adore.

*louis POV*

He woke up sensing it was a good day by the way thr light shines in the rooms,the peacefulness of his mind and the way his heart flutred,he remembered that phone call and the way his face lights up said it all,it was pretty clear he was doomed by these green eyes.
He went to work hoping he might meet that angel that changed his mood/life even maybe and somehow his wish came true as those beautiful eyes were infront of him,
"You came" he said not believing his wish did came true.
"I did" she replied shyly.
"You look good,F" he meant beautiful but he was scared he might cross the line they don't know each other for a long time.
"Thank you" faith replied smiling as he led the way for them to sit down *on the same table they sat on the first time they met*
Faith noticed but didn't mention it tho.

"So how are you doing" he asked as he looked into her eyes to see if she was saying the truth and at that moment she was fine really but you know when you cry because somehow you're fine .. For a moment even? Yup that was faith at that moment..
So she said the truth but her eyes failed what her heart felt as it filled up with tears.
Louis frowned not knowing what to do..he knew one thing for sure,she wasn't truly fine.
"Umm,..ok are you sure?"
She gave him a broken smile as she nodded,she was never a one to open up or cry infront of people but she was OK with showing her emotions with louis somehow..he made it easier..she decided to open up but maybe she was wrong that she did.

Louis gave a sympathic smile as he ordered some desserts for them to eat while talking alittle as the conversation led to relationships

"I actually was in a serious relationship until she cheated om me somehow saying i don't care about her anymore,as i used to go to home/work and that was it ,i didn't really go out,i was depressed but she didn't notice it at all,so she dumped me" louis admitted embarrassed.
Faith frowned
"That is so bad,i'm sorry" faith really was sorry someone as nice as louis would experience such a heartbreak
As she realized they kinda shared the same heartbreak..so she decided to open up alittle.

"Yeah,i was in one of those too,for awhile but it ended two years ago,who's counting hahaha" she gave a fake smile as she remembered those times she was happy,confident
Those times she didn't feel
Didn"t feel regret,pain,tired,broken.
She was starting to sob as the waiter came and gave them their dessert,she thought louis didn't notice but,....he did.
Funny how people can study each and every single detail of someone they really like,and even memorize them.

They ate as they watched the sun coming down
Her eyes were shining in the sun light making it look light green almost emerald..she was,beautiful.
She was distracted by the voice of louis then,
"can I ask you something but please reply honestly?"
Louis asked unsure.
"Yeah..I guess,sure"

"Why aren't you moving on,i mean it's been two years,you're beautiful and obviously talented so why the wait?" He asked.

Faith blushes at the word beautiful and thought the question carefully as she replied honestly
"I don't really know,when I go into a relationship i just give my all,it is just who i am,I give it my full priority i guess and much effort for it to work and succeed,it did for awhile but then it wasn't enough anymore,so many fights for reasons i don't really know,he didn't cheat but something was off,it was going great,she smiled at the good memories of the first date,i love you's,gifts and promises that were kept
As she continued,
I guess i can't really get over a book that has no ending,no sense..I keep repeating the same chapter maybe I missed something but i found nothing you know?..I need to find a reason to be able to let go"..she answered.
"Well it's his loss anyways,he's an idiot for not realizing what he had" he shrugged as faith smiled and said
"He wasn't a bad person but,you're right thought" she replied,confident.

They kept talking until it was time for faith to leave so she said goodbye as louis offered her a ride
just like the first time,
*cough*
She accepted the offer anyways after louis insisted.
The drive was nice they didn't really say much,just enjoyed each others company listening to music and humming to the songs as louis told her to join a talent show as he really loved her voice,just as they reached the parking next to her house,faith was surprised he actually remembered the road.
She said thank you as he replied
"No need,call ya later then yeah?" He asked.
"Yeah sure" she replied smiling.

She got off the car to find no one but adam *her ex*
Sitting on the stairs next to her house.

"To be continued"
____________________________

Next chapter is the kinda the last,it will be a long one
didn't mean for this story to be this long haha but it did and that's ok actually,you'll get the moral of the story in the next chapter,gonna write it tomorrow.
Thank u so much for reading btw,it means alot.