New Beginnings

BEEEEEEEEEPPPPP

BEEEEEEEEEPPPPP

"Fuck you, go around!"

I huffed looking through my rearview mirror. I laughed as the black challenger sped around me after giving me the bird. I'm currently at a gas station. After pumping gas into my piece of shit, I called my movers. I'm moving into my new house today. I asked my friend Draya to meet me there to help me unpack.

Something vibrated underneath my leg, it was my phone was ringing.

"What?"

"Ma'am this is Mark...

"How many times do I have to tell you, you're not eating, drinking, or tasting my puss-"

"Umm... Ma'am, I'm the mover that's helping you today."

"Oh.....right. I'm sorry someone loves to prank call my phone asking to eat my- you know anyways"

I gave him my address and told him to meet me there.

••••

"Draya!" I yelled looking for my friend who was here to supposedly "help" me unpack. She's on the couch watching tv.

"What bitch?"

"Bitch come help me or go home" I laughed.

"I called some of my friends over to help you. I just got my nails done and I am not breaking them trying to lift your vibrators."

I burst out laughing

"Hey! I don't have vibrators!"

"Right" she remarked sarcastically.

10 minutes later 7 people walked into my house. 4 boys and 3 girls.

"Um do yall know how to knock?" I looked at them. They ignored me.

"Wassup Draya" a tall mixed boy greeted her.

"Hey Q"

He looked at me, tilting his head a little. I rolled my eyes and cocked my head to the side in a "what you looking at" motion. I avoided his gaze, looking out the front window. That's when I noticed a black Challenger. It could just be a coincidence right? A lot of people has that car. I looked back towards the group of people and the guy Q was still staring at me.

"What the fuck you looking at?"

He laughed.
"It was you. You were holding up traffic across town."

"Yeah, and you stuck your middle finger up at me. If you would've stayed longer, I would've told you where you could stick."

"In you?"

He and all his buddies laughed.

"You wouldn't know where to put it if I let you."

He was about to reply but Draya interrupted.