Wine & Dine

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Hey Brad"

"Hey love"

"How are you?"

"Sweetheart let's cut to the chase. What do you need? Another quickie?"

"Actually...."

..........................

When I got home, I took a shower. After I lotioned myself down and chose my outfit for tonight.

I decide on my golden spaghetti strapped dress and gold heels. I decide to slick my hair back for tonight. For makeup, I add dark lipstick, mascara, and did my eyebrows. When I'm done I looked in the mirror.

Approving of my outfit, I head outside to my car

Approving of my outfit, I head outside to my car. It was now 10:07, I typed the restaurant's address into my phone and drove to my destination.

.........................

When I arrived, I walked inside. I walked towards the receptionist stationed outside of the restaurant.

"Hi, I'm with Quincy Brown." I told him sweetly

After checking the list, he responded. "Right this way ma'am. Might I add, you look beautiful Ms. Ryan."

I blushed. "Why thank you." Sticking my tongue out, with my eyes closed. He laughed in return. I looked at his name tag, his name was Zayn. He had jet black straight hair. He was lean and had tattoos. He was quite attractive.

He led me to the table where I saw Quincy seated on his phone looking distressed. He looked up when he heard footsteps. He smiled at me standing up.

Quincy

Natalya has been blowing my phone up all day. I thought we were over after we got into that argument at the club but she had other ideas.