Chapter 2

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING SKITTLES!"

"NO, GET YO' OWN"

I woke up to yelling. Who the fuck was in my house?

I quickly, but quietly got up and went in my closet and grabbed my pistol.

Who they think they are? Coming up in my house uninvited. Got something for that ass.

Boutta pop a cap in that asscrack.

I quietly made my way down stairs and peeped around the corner to see Draya and Quincy fighting over skittles. Elijah in my kitchen cooking and, Corey and Riri on couch watching tv. The twins and Nathan nowhere around.

I dropped my arm to my side, still holding my pistol. I walked in the kitchen.

"Why the fuc-"

"Hey Ry babes.. woaaaah why you got a gun!" Riri cut off. I rolled my eyes at her and set my gun in the under cabinet.

"Its early in the fucki- freaking morning. Why are y'all here? Yelling? Wait how did y'all get in my house first of all" I ramble

"I might've took your spare key." Draya said, eating skittles victoriously while Quincy was glaring at her.

"Well you might wanna give it back and get the fuck out." I told her, internally talking to all of them.

I fixed me some pineapple soda and looked over at Elijah. He was cooking eggs, grits, and fried bologna. He fixed me a plate and I thanked him.

"Where did food come from?"

"I bought it before i- we came over here. Knew you didn't have food. Need to go grocery shopping."

I nodded and went to sir by Corey on the couch. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and me being me being tired, I laid on his shoulder and ate my food. Quincy squeezed beside me and ate my leftovers.

Hungry ass.

"I was thinking. We should go out tonight. Its Ryan second day here and we need to turn up." Riri decided

"I'm down." I said looking around for them to agree

"I don't know man, my gifriend is in town. I don't know if she wanna go." Quincy imputed reluctantly

"Ask her, I'm sure she would come." Draya said

"I'll text her." He said pulling out his IPhone.

Meanwhile we all agreed to meet at 11:00pm at this nightclub called Xclusions.

"Ryan and Riri can ride with me" Corey said and we nodded.

"Girls can stay over to get ready." I said in which they nodded.

It was still early so we cleaned and went to the mall to spare time. I went to Victoria Secret and bought underwear. After shopping, we would to the food court and I bought Chinese food.

"let's go to the arcade and play games." Elijah said and we all followed.

"My girl said yea, by the way."

•••

It was now 10 and we were back at my house getting dressed.

I decided with a one piece that's loose enough for me to twerk in and compliment my ass in all the right places

I looked at Riri and Draya's outfits in awe.

"Y'all look sooooo good. If I was gay or a nigga I would totally eat y'all pussy." I said and they laughed

"Is my outfit pussy-eaten worthy?" I asked and they told me to spin.

I spinned in my heels and clapped.

"Yaaassss. Especially that ass."

BEEEEEEEPPPPP

That's Corey, let's go.

•••
Next chapter ass will be shaking