Chapter 13

"Wait

"Wait... what?" I asked him

"Be my girlfriend Ryan." He pleaded

"Ain't Natalya your girlfriend? We're not doing this again."

"No. I left that bitch this morning."

"Who? What? When? Where? How? I need proof."

"Here."  He gave me his phone showing me their messages.

Me: Ily

Ex Bitch: Awee ❤️. Spell it out, that would make it more special baby

Me: I'm leaving you

"Wow" I laughed looking at his phone. He lifted my chin with his thumb and pointer finger to look at him. He walked closer holding my waist with his left hand, looking me in my eyes.

"Listen. I know last time I fucked up but this time I'm deadass all about you. I want you. I'm done with Natalya. She aint in the picture nomore yo. I know what I did was some corn shit but I promise I got you lil girl." He finished licking his lips.

Damn he's sexy

"Be my girlfriend."

"Alright. I'll be your girlfriend." I breathed out

He smiled big, leaning in. He gently placed his lips onto mines, massaging mines with his plush, pink lips. He bit my bottom lip then ran his tongue across it to soothe it. I moaned out, granting him access to insert his tongue into my mouth. We pulled away a few seconds later.

I wiped my lipgloss off the side of his mouth smiling.

•••••••

"I'm hungry" he whined

"Get yo ass up and cook then."

"You're my girlfriend, you're supposed to feed me" he licked his lips

I laughed nervously.

"Fine. I'll cook something." I walked into the kitchen searching for something to cook.

I was hungry also, so I decided on steak, baked potato's with cheese, broccoli and sour cream, Mac and cheese, and shrimp.

"You lucky I like you." I yelled to him.

"Fuck you." He yelled back

An hour later I was finished. I fixed his plate and sat it on the counter.

"Food's finished!"

He came up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her neck. He pecked it a couple of times in different spots, until finally he learned her sweet spot. slowly licking her sweet spot, causing her to get weak in the knees and moan out.

He turned her around, and continued kissing her neck. He massaged her plump ass, bringing his lips to hers making out with her. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back.

He lifted her tank top over her head, in which she was bra-less. He massaged her breasts making her moan louder.

"W-what.... Food?" She mumbled breathlessly.

He laughed kissing down her chest making her breathing hitch. He grabbed one breast in one hand and the other with his mouth. His tongue glided over her nipple making it more harder than it was.

"Ahhh" she moaned, gripping his hair with her hands. He sucked on her nipples, gently biting it.

He switched nipples giving the other twin the same attention. Swiftly, he stood tall picking her up and sitting her on the counter. His hands placed on her thighs massaging them making her wetter than she already was. His right hand gripped her throat but not applying too much pressure to strangle her.

"Lean up"

She compiled, allowing him to pull down her denim skirt leaving her in her white thong.

He stepped back and admired his beautiful girlfriend.

"Fuck." He groaned causing her to cover her boobs nervously

"Don't cover yourself baby girl. You're beautiful and sexy as fuck baby." He stroke her cheek biting his lip. Soon that dark, lustful glint was back in his eyes.

"Lay back" he ordered. He pulled her thong to the side and ran his thumb up and down her soaking lower lips.

"Ahh.. f-fuck do something" she whimpered

"Don't rush me" he smacked her ass making her gasp then moan.

Her moans turned him on. He licked his lips lowering his mouth to her flower. He blew on her clit making her squirm. Spreading her legs apart, his tongue darted out lapping her up.
His pleasure trail started from the stem of her flower to her sensitive bud making her breathing increase and legs shake.

His tongue flicked her clit while pinching her nipples to increase the pleasure. His mouth covered her clit, sucking on it resulting in her twitching violently.

She grabbed his hair, tugging on it making him groan. The vibrations from his mouth onto her flower set her off. Shaking his head while his tongue stayed glued to her clit, she turned into a ball of nerves waiting to be released

"I'm bout to.. to come." She screeched

He tightened his hands around her legs under the knees, spreading them wider then pushing them up to her chest holding them there to get better access. He entered two fingers into her gushing warm pussy. He sped up, focusing on her bud. He sucked and licked on it setting her off.

"Fuuuuuuuck" she whined coming in his mouth, pulling his hair. Her legs shaking fast.

"You can do better than that baby" his husky voice spoke. He lifted her legs further back licking her pussy lips and clit fast. She tried pushing his head away from her already sensitive clit but he wasn't having it.

"Don't run from it. Take it." He very lightly grazed his teeth on her clit.

"I caaaaaant. Fuck. Yes Daddy. Fuck fuck fuck.. ahhh" she screamed. Back arching up from the counter squirting in Quincy's mouth and on his shirt. He finished licking up her juices while looking her in her eyes.

Now that he's tasted her, he loved her bittersweet taste.

He stood up, licked his lips smirking at his gorgeous exhausted girl. Who was still coming down from her high. He laughed pecking her lips before making out with her, letting her taste herself.

Throwing her over his shoulder, he picked up their food heating it up then going in the living room. He sat her on his lap while they both ate.

"Thanks for dinner princess" he winked pecking the back if her head.

They spent the rest of their night watching Disney movies then dozing off to sleep.