Twerk

We arrived at Xclusions and it was P A C K E D

P A C K E D. Lights were beaming everywhere, even outside of the club. I was so excited.

Everyone arrived and we all were entering the club after checking I.D.

I looked around and everything was purple, black, and white. Florescent colors flying everywhere around the club bouncing from wall to wall, floor to floor, and person to person.

Most of everyone was on the dance floor on the first floor dancing, grinding, and crumping.

"Let's get some drinks first." Nathan yelled over the music. The twins nodded enthusiastically.

We walked to the bar and orders drinks.

"What you want best friend?" Corey asked me

"Can I get a coke and vodka?" I ordered. "And I'm your bestfriend?"

"Yes."

"We're grown asf."

"We're 20, we can still be best friends."

I rolled my eyes but nodded. He gave us our drinks and I sat on the stool and watched people dance. Quincy went to meet his girlfriend and the twins, Draya, and Nathan went to the dance floor.

"Wanna go dance?" I asked Riri

"Yeah"

"Come on, let's dance." Elijah asked Riri and I raised my eyebrows at her and she blushed. We'll talk later I mouthed to her.

Y'all know she dark skin so she did the black girl blush

"Come on." Corey took my hand and we went to the dance floor with everyone else.

We all started dancing to Cardi B 'Bodak Yellow'.

"NOW SHE SAY SHE

GONE DO WHAT TO WHO

LETS FIND OUT AND SEE

CARDI B

YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT

YOU KNOW WHERE I BE"

Everyone jumping up and down, sweaty bodies against one another going along with the DJ.

Soon the music switched and Blac Youngsta 'Booty' played

"TOOT TOOT

TWERK

GIRL I WANNA SEE YOU TWERK

ILL THROW A LITTLE MONEY IF YOU TWERK

ION REALLY THINK YOU CAN TWERK"

We were all huddled in a circle and Riri pushed me in the middle.

"Twerk bitch!" And i did

They cheered and woo'ed.

QUINXY

I watched as she twerked in the crowd while everyone cheered her on.

She was bending over, ass bouncing everywhere.

My pants felt tighter than they were

Goddamn. I was in awe. Staring at her twerk brought nasty thoughts to my mind.

I licked my lips.

I suddenly left a sting on my cheek. I tore my gaze from Ryan and looked over at Natalya wearing a pissed expression.

"Why the fuck you staring at that bitch shake her ass."

I shrugged and she slapped me again. I inhaled trying to keep my temper cool. I don't wanna have to hurt this bitch.

"Yo, keep yo hands off me bro." I warned her and she rolled her eyes.

"It ain like you shaking ass so ima watch her. It ain like I'm touching."

Even though I want to

"Fuck you, I'm going home." She said walking out angrily.

I followed behind her and grabbed her hand to tell her to come back but she pulled away and left out. I huffed and walked back over to the crowd.

"Bro you better get behind that." Elijah said pointing at Ryan while getting a lap dance from Riri. I nodded

Shit fuck it

I got behind Ryan and grabbed her by her hips bring her back on my dick.

She started grinding her hips on me.

I decided to take the lead and grab her by her hair, bending her over and grind my hips into hers aggressively.

I paid no attention to the cheering. I was in my own circle with Ryan.

I squeezed her ass, pounding my front against her ass making it jiggle.

I wish Natalya ass would do this.

I let her hair go and she gets up.

I thought we were finished so I was bout to walk off but she pulled me back by my shirt and bent a little and placed her hands on her knees twerking on my dick. Which was hard and noticeable right now. Too soon the music stopped and she stood up. I didn't want my hard on showing. Nah, hell naw. I tried to grab her but it was too late. She walked over to Riri, Draya, and the twins. Elijah, Corey, and Nathan walked over to me laughing.

"Damn man. She got you-" Elijah started

"Shut. Up." I cut him off

Ryan

I wiped the sweat from my face with a napkin from the bar.

Good thing I didn't wear makeup

"Girl you have to teach me how to twerk." Draya stated

"Same" the twins agreed

"How did his dick feel?"

"Harder than the times we living in."

•••