Chapter 18

Omniscient Pov

Omniscient Pov

"Fuck mmm" Ryan breathed pushing Quincy's head into her soaking pussy lips.

This would be their first time having sex and to say she was nervous was a understatement. Yes she's quite experienced from her previous "fuck buddy" relationship but this is Quincy we're talking about. And he doesn't plan on taking it slow.

"Yeah you like that?" He mumbled throwing her legs over his shoulder swirling his tongue in her dripping cunt.

"Mmm mmuh ye- yes fuck" she struggled, legs shaking as she near her release

"Come for daddy baby" his husky voice floated in the dim sex fragrance room.

"Right there right there" she screeched clutching his hair, black raising off of the bed as she came from his long warm tongue teasing at her swollen clit.

He pried her legs open rubbing her clit faster making her squirt

"Mmm UG- ugh sto stop" she groaned body trembling trying to push his head off as he placed his tongue on her sensitive clit again

"Cum for me one more time princess. Damn you taste so good" he flipped her ass up face down dipping his tongue back into her pussy

"I-I-I ca-can't" she shuddered at the pleasure and sensitivity

"You can, you will" he smacked her ass plunging two fingers into her tight and wet cunt

"Fuck fuck fuck" she moaned plump chocolate ass meeting his pleasurable long fingers thrust for thrust

He slid under her leveled ass and brought her pussy to his hot and ready mouth

"Oh my god Quinc-" he smacked her ass hands reaching up to grab her small titty

"What's my fucking name" he growl trusting his fingers faster inside of her and laving up her clit

"I'm gonna fucking cum"

SMACK

"My fucking name"

"Da-dadd FUCK" She screamed releasing into his mouth and he gladly lick up her juices giving her ass one last smack

"Fuck you taste so good" he groaned rubbing his dick through his pants

Ryan slid down his body face to face kissing him deeply. She kissed his neck after knowing that got him worked up. After she slid down his body onto the floor kneeling between his open legs.

She rubbed his hard dick placing a kiss on the clothed member causing his breath to hitch.
She unbuckled his pants pulling them down along with his Calvin Klein boxers letting his beautiful dick spring free.

Beautiful was a understatement. In front of her was his long light skinned shaft that had veins running through them from the bottom to the top. Let's not get started on the tip, his gorgeous rosy colored tip leaked with pre-cum. It was- no he was a beautiful man inside and out.

She didn't know she sat there for minutes admiring his long dick that sprung to his stomach when she released him. He was ready to say the least.

"Yo Ryan" Quincy waved his hand in front of her face gaining her attention and embarrassment

"Damn" he laughed "This dick-"

She engulfed the tip of his dick to quiet him. She knew she wouldn't hear the end of it later.

"Ughhhh" he groaned in pleasure throwing his head back onto the bed as his girlfriend pleasured him to the fullest. He grabbed her hair on her bobbing head, moaning out like a bitch. He didn't have to assist her like he did with previous girls. Ryans mission was to please her man and she would go for nothing less.

She slipped him out of her mouth licking and sucking on his rosy tip. That was her favorite part of his dick, it was beautiful. She also like the veins.

She ran her tongue over his slit causing him to twitch hard

"Fuck fuck- damn Ryan. Suck this dick baby"  he said thrusting into her mouth almost gagging her. She sucked him faster, lowering her mouth until he reached the back of her mouth rotating her tongue around him while her hands worked the many parts her mouth can't.

She had him moaning  and groaning soon he approached his release

"I'm bout to cum baby FUCK" he grabbed her head thrusting in her mouth cumming down her throat

"Swallow that shit" he lift her head looking her in her eyes as she swallow his seed and lick her lips. Opening her mouth she show him she swallowed all of his kids. That turned him on

"Fuck" he breathed grabbing her by her neck roughly tongue kissing her

"Ass up face down on the bed bitch" he smacked her ass. She didn't feel offended with him calling her that, it turned her on more.

She did as she was told and he approached her from behind rubbing her ass then smacking it. He loved her plump chocolate ass. He would make it fatter tho.

He placed a kiss on each cheek then lined his dick up to her soaked pussy.

"Wait wait wait condom"  she breathed out pushing him back

"Damn I forgot, head game so damn strong"

He laughed but she wasn't in the mood for joking, she needed her back beaten in. She went to the drawer getting a condom ripping it open and rolling it onto him while kissing his chest.

"Damn" he bit his lip at her sexy impatient behavior

She got back into her position on the bed waiting for him to fuck her

She looked back at him irritated. "Come tf on"

He laughed smacking her ass lining up at her pussy entrance. He slid his tip in trying to fathom the tightness.

"Fuck" they breathe out together as he slid his dick into her wet tight cunt. He started thrusting into her slowly watching his cock ease in and out of her, glistening each time. After he got his dick wet he quicken his pace giving her hard thrusts

"Ughhh fuck me. On my god mmmm" Ryan moan pinching her chocolate nipples while Quincy fucked her rough. She quickly reached her peak.

"Damn baby" he groaned getting close to his release. He quickly turned her over and thrust into her while choking her. The squeeze of her pussy walls sent him over edge cumming in the condom.