Chapter 9

^Brad 😍😍😍

To say the dinner was awkward was an understatement

To say the dinner was awkward was an understatement. At some point of it I almost threw my heel into Quincy's face for lying to me. But I kept my cool and conversed with these snakes. We all ate, me choosing Chicken Strips & fries wanting to be safe because I never ate at this fancy restaurant before.

The night finally came to an end and I was beyond pleased. I didn't have to sit with them any longer. Zayn came back taking our plates and bills.

"Here's a $10 tip, just because you're cute." I flirted

He smiled

"Thank you Ms. Ryan, but will your number come with that?" He joked

At least I think he was

"Yup, here"

I laughed "Don't call me Ms.Ryan im not ya teacher. Just Ryan."

"I'll see you around" he winked

"Hopefully" I muttered

"Hoe" Brad uttered, pretending to cough. In which I slapped his face.

"Well the night's been goo... horrible. I'm leaving, don't want to sit you irrelevants any longer. Night."

Quincy laughed. "She's too blunt, word."

"Shut the fuck up bro" Brad voiced

"Woah, come on buddy. I would let you beat his ass but I have to beat his and his bitch ass first." I patted Brad shoulder, guiding him out the front entry. He laughed walking me to my car.

I got in my car, cranking it to life.

"Well I'll see you later" I bid

"I get no kiss mami?" He licked his lips

I looked to see Quincy and his thing coming out the restaurant. I get out the car and wrapped my arms around Brad's neck. He smirked leaning in. I stood on my tippy toes parting my lips, placing my lips to his in a light kiss. Well, what was light at first, turning into a make out session.

His tongue guided its way across my bottom lip, seeking an entrance. The feeling of his soft, slightly chapped lips against mines made me moan granting his entry. His tounge moved against mine in the most ravishing way. We were in our own bubble, forgetting we were out in public. Nonetheless we had watchers.

We finally pulled away, panting slightly. His eyes were filled with lust and longing as he stroked my face with his knuckles. I sighed in content with my eyes closed.

"You do this to me every time" he sighed

"Spend the night with me tonight" I whispered, clutching onto his shirt

"I can't. I was supposed to be meeting this bitch tonight." He responded, rubbing my hair

I quickly withdrawal from him, nodding. I got into my car preparing to leave.

"Awe come on Ry, don't be like that" he rubbed his hair frustrated. In return I closed my door and drove off.

I wasn't jealous, we weren't together. Period

.......

When I arrived home I went upstairs and took a shower, and lotioned my body down afterwards. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, applying some face cream.

I walked back into my room over to my drawer butt bone naked. I didn't bother putting on a bra, i just threw on some boy cut shorts, long fuzzy socks, and a oversized sweatshirt.

I got into bed, turning my TV on. 'What's love got to do with it' was playing. Times like this, I wished I had a man. Someone to cuddle with late at night, to converse with, and to love and support. I miss my ma at times like this.

She would be proud of me getting my shop

Sighing, I snuggle underneath my covers, praying then dozing off into darkness.

.......

Knocks on the door woke me up from my slumber. I yawned, rubbing my eyes getting out of bed. I made sure to pick up my gun. Who knocks on someone door this late.

I made my way downstairs. I looked through my peephole to see Brad. I put my gun in the drawer underneath the lamp and then opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, he walked in locking the door. Before I could question him about him coming over, he picked me up. I squealed wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"You're a fucking stubborn ass crybaby. I was supposed to meet the bitch but no bro, I'm here with yo ass. Yo you lucky I love yo stupid ass" he remabled, mad. In return I just smiled against his shoulder

He carried me upstairs and placed me on the bed. I got under the covers while he undressed.

"I know you don't like to be lonely, that's the only reason I'm here bro."

I would've roll my eyes because we all know the truth why he's here but I'm too tired to. So instead I just wait for him to undress. He took off his shoes, shirt, and pants then looked at me. Tiredly, I held my arms out for him. He smiled faintly before getting into bed. He slid into my arms laying on my stomach after placing a kiss on my neck. I wrapped my arms around him happily preparing to go to sleep.

No one can take his place in my heart and I know its the same with him. That's why he's here instead of on his date with the next victim.

He lazily lifted his left arm massaging my left titty. We both slept good that night.

 We both slept good that night

••••

Ain't Brad a daddy 😍😍😍😍😍😍