Chapter Two:The Girl with Hair Made of Fire

Note:Yes, Hayley Williams is Lydia. If you don't like her then pretend it'someone else :3

Oh sweet angel of mercy

With your grace like the morning

Wrap your loving arms around me

    I awoke to a blue morning. Everything was veiled in black, painted with a teal sky. My skin glowed a translucent pale, giving me the appearance of something sinister. Something you'd see in the darkest depths of Hell rather than above in Heaven. That's where I belonged, Hell. I was Unholy, a thing of evil, so They say. They, the watchful eyes of all Angels,especially me, decided who you were. Every Angel was categorized. White wings meant you were pure, you were one of the "Goodies". Gold wings meant you were the holiest of all. You were one of Them, only few Angels were categorized as a "Holy One". Finally, black wings meant you were full of pure evil. You were a disgrace to your kind & people. The Outcasts is what They call them, & I was one of them. Myself along with four other Angels: The Mystic, The Mourner, The Deviant, & The Destroyer, were Outcasts. The Holy Ones believed that The Outcasts were so full of evil, that even Hell wouldn't dare welcome them with open arms. So what do you with undesirables? You kill them, painfully, so they could reflect back on all their sins.

    Though, The Holy Ones made a vow that they would never destroy a Outcast with their bare hands. That's when The Executors come in. They're very skilled & powerful hunters. They kill Outcasts by ripping out our hearts & breaking our necks, to insure that we can't come back. The Executors will be hunting me, & it was a just a matter of time. I managed to get to my feet without trouble. But my wings were still broken. My back felt as if my very spine was ripped out & put back in upside down. I climbed out of the crater & staggered to my feet, singing a hymn to lift my broken spirit.

We're born into the night like

Children of the damned

& our pain will shine a light

To those who understand...

    Something bright caught the corner of my eye. To my left, was the girl. The girl with hair made of fire. In the sun, her hair shone like the brightest flame. Brighter than the flames in the deepest depths of Hell. Her skin, too, glowed that magnificent, translucent pale. Her eyes slowly opened, & they were breathtaking. They were like bright slits of pale jade,unlike any color I've seen in eyes before. I knelt down before her & studied her features closer. Her cheeks were suddenly a deep rose color. She looked at me with those green eyes. I could tell they not only saw my body but also my soul. I could feel my eyes glowing with curiosity.

"What's your name?" I asked kindly. My hunger was through the roof & I desperately needed blood... lots of blood.

"It's...Lydia." she whispered, her eyes never leaving my face. It must've been my scars. It had to be. I hung my head low, allowing my hair to fall like an ebony veil.

"Does my face frighten you?" I asked shamefully. How crucial it must be for her. To wake up to the face of a monster like myself. Humans picture Angels as these God-like figures, descending down from Heaven with golden harps & long, white, flowing dresses. Their faces, purest of the most spectacular beauty. Then there was their wings, with the touch of sheer bliss & the color as bright as the sun. That wasn't me. I didn't wear a white dress, nor did I carry a harp. I was dressed in clothing black as death, & my only weapon, was my battle cry. The shriek of a thousand sirens. My face wasn't blessed with beauty. No, it was scorned forever with these damned markings. Symbolising me as an Outcast. Finally, my wings, the color of my soul. Torn & scarred from the past. I was no Angel...I was a Demon.

Her fingers lingered underneath my chin, lifting my eyes to hers. Then, they pushed away my dark veil of hair from my face. Her face held no fear or any trace of shock, only curiosity. She traced my scars lightly, as if I was a fragile piece of glass.

"Who are you? What are you?"  She mumbled, like she wasn't talking to me, but to herself.

"My name is Andy...& I'm a Fallen Angel."

End of Ch2 :D Hope you liked it! Thanks for all the comments <3