Chapter Six:Lost It All

OOOOH I cant wait until everyone reads this!!! Get ready for some WTF moments! :D

NOTE:The song in the sidebar is from BVB's new album Wretched & Divine which comes out January 8th <3

I ruled the world, with these hands.
I shook the heavens to the ground,
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom lions,
Guarding castle walls
Hail the king of the death...

Lydia

    I awoke to the morbid sound of screaming & the feel of fire upon my face. I raised up in a flash & looked around in a panic.

"Ahh, Lydia, how nice to see you again." A deathly voice spoke. My eyes widened in fear & shock as I took a glimpse of the figure before me.

"H-H-Hello, your Majesty." I stammered & quickly bowed before the all mighty & powerful, Lucifer.

"Child..." He lifted my chin with his monstrous claw.

"You should know by now that you bow to no one. Only yourself. But, it's come to our attention that you've fallen in love....with one of  them." He growled, tightening his grip on my face. His nails dug into my cheeks causing me to cry out in pain.

"You know it's forbidden for a demon of Hell to fall for an Outcast!" He yelled, stricken me hard across the face, leaving five hideous scratches.

"I-I'm sorry! It wont happen again!" But that did not extinguish his fury.

"I sent you to Earth to prepare for our arrival & this is how you repay me?!" I didn't answer, I was too busy crying in pain & agony. He sighed quietly & spoke more softly.

"I'm sorry, Lydia. You're the best Warrior we've got & the Army would hate to see you throw it all away for some pathetic Outcast who is bound to die someday." I simply nodded before getting to my feet.

"I promise, your Majesty. I won't let you down....not this time." A demonized smile danced across his lips.

"Excellent. Now, go, my Child. Prepared that wasteland for our arrival." I nodded & within seconds, I was back on Earth. With the same demonized smile & flames igniting from my eyes, I knew I was ready. This wretched world won't know what hit them.

The Prophet

    The search for my Lydia was slowly coming to an end. I didn't want to admit it, but I knew she was dead. A cold & hard hand was pressed onto my shoulder. It belonged to The Mystic.

"I'm sorry for everything, Andy. But it's time, we need to assemble the Army. You can stay here; we'll be back soon."  I nodded slowly & sadly. In an instant, my fellow leaders were gone. I walked through the dark forest, mumbling a hymn that'd haunted me for days.

"Then I lost it all, dead & broken
My back's against the wall
Cut me open, I'm just trying to breathe
Just trying to figure it out
"Because I built these walls to watch them
Crumbling down." I said
But then I lost it all
Who can save me now?"

Lifeless tears of emotion streamed down my face & onto to my pale hands. How could I go on without her? What will my life become now? Is there really a reason for me to march on through this war? Behind me, came a voice. A voice from Heaven.

"Andy..."  I quickly turned & lit up with relief & happiness.

   "Lydia!!"  I pulled her into my embrace, taking in her unforgetable scent. Bur oddly, she didn't return her affection. I looked down at her, shocked at what I saw. This....demon wasn't my Lydia. Her skin was covered in Army paint & her eyes egnited with the wretched flames of Hell.

    "Andy," She whispered to her feet, "we can't be together. I was sent here to prepare Earth for Hell's arrival & to.....declare war on Outcasts. That's why I pretended to be human so you'd tell everything about your Army. But believe me, my love for you is real." She looked up at me with those burning eyes which reminded me what she truly was. A manipulative demon who didn't know how to love even if it kicked her in the ass.

    "What love?! Tell me, why should I believe someone who betrayed me & plans to destroy my entire Army?!" It was true, my love for her vanished & was quickly replaced by anger & hate. Her orbs slowly turned back to emerald & overflowed with meaningless tears.

    "You don't love me, Lydia. Admit it! A demon could never love a Outcast!!!!" I could feel my own fire egnite through my blue orbs. My hatred for her & her kind was growing stronger by the second, & I loved it. I lifted her face to mine & held it tight.

"Tell your leader that we'll be ready & we're not afraid to die." I growled & released my grip. She stared at me with wide eyes & an gaping mouth.

"Andy...don't do this." But I didn't listen. With a deep breath, I extracted my wings & soared away, looking for the perfect battle ground.

----------

    The others arrived with the Army just moments after I found our war zone. I stood before them with a proud grin & a heavy heart with pride.

"My Army!" I bellowed, silencing chit chatter from all. I smirked, raising my voice to a slight scream.

    "Today is the day that we WILL take back what is ours! Myself, along with your other four leaders, will reassure that nothing will happen to you, our dear Army. Just remember, no matter what, we will NEVER BACK DOWN!" Cheers & shouts in agreement erupted the desert air, which filled my heart with even more pride & hope.

But as quickly as the happiness was conceived, it vanished. It was silenced by the Earth's ground shaking violently & splitting into two. Deep within the bottomless crater, fire shot up in great flames & the horrid sound of screams echoed into the atmosphere.

"Army assemble!!!!!!" I cried & took control of the front. The others joined me with the Deviant & Destroyer on my left & the Mourner & Mystic on my right. The hole disappeared & in its place was Lucifer & his Army of darkness. I noticed at his side stood Lydia, her head hung low.

The four looked to me, eyes as wide as the moon.

"Andy, w-why didn't you tell us?" Jinxx's voice was filled with sadness & betrayal.

"It doesn't matter now! Right now, we just need to focus on the Army." I answered in an cold voice. It was not like me to burst into anger toward my fellow leaders. Jinxx released a quiet sigh & he & the others turned their heads back to Lucifer. Despite my heart break & hatred for Lydia, deep down I still loved her.

Hope you guise liked it!!!! :D