Dangerous Personality

"Granger. Weasely. What the heck is wrong with Potter?" Draco Malfoy asked as the both of them entered the Potions class.
The both of them stopped dead in their tracks. How did Malfoy of all people know? Now all of the students that were in the class were looking inquiringly at them.

"Nothings wrong with him." Hermione said sharply.

"Lair! That creep almost killed me yesterday. And why do you two look like you hadn't slept in ages. Was it because of him?" Malfoy pressed.

"Shut up, Malfoy!" Ron blurted out.

"Ah ha! So it was. Is that creep coming or was he expelled for dark magic?" Malfoy danced on their nerves.

Ron was already angry enough to punch Malfoy's teeth out.

"Why don't you ask me?" Harry's voice spilled into the room.

Malfoy, Ron and Hermione visibly froze in place. Harry walked over to the trio and sat beside Malfoy who had already gone pale. Both Hermione and Ron really couldn't believe it was Harry that was literally looking right back at them from right across the table. The friendliness that used to emanate from him was replaced with a cold horrible feeling enough to make a fully grown man cry.
Malfoy stood up and made to move to another table but Harry didn't approve of that plan.

"Malfoy sit back down."  Harry literally ordered.

Malfoy thought twice before he would tick Harry off and sat back down. All three of them were visibly shaking and none dared to say a word.

The tension only built up when professor Snape finally entered the class and his reaction when he saw Harry? He ignored him completely throughout the class.
Snape would occasionally flinch when he would look up from his cauldron or book only to meet Harry's gaze which simply terrified him because of the previous night. But being so thick skulled he refused to show his fear every time he could.

At the end of the class everyone certainly knew it would be in their best interest to stay away from Harry.
As everyone exited the class Harry stayed behind but Ron and Hermione noticed.

"Umm..." Hermione began uncertain of what Harry's reaction would be."aren't you coming for the next period."

To their relief Harry only smiled and said he would be there in a moment. Not wanting to bother him further Ron dragged Hermione out of the class.
"Hey what are you-" Hermione squealed as she was forced out of the corridor.
"Shh! We are to keep on Harry right? This is the least we can do for him as he isn't himself." Ron whispered.

"So... Severus you do why I'm here do you not?" Harry said.
"That is Professor Snape to you Potter and I don't have a clue what you're... talking about." Fear was lingering in Snape's words.

The atmosphere of the area changed almost immediately it became colder than the presence of a dementor without happiness or warmth of any kind.
Ron yanked Hermione away from the corridor as spikes of ice protruded from the doors.

"Harry?" Hermione whispered.
"You know better than to lie to me Severus. Give me the unicorn tears immediately! Or else..." A large ice spike shot right past Severus just missing his neck.

By this time Harry's eyes had started to glow green again. This somehow tainted the color of the ice into green also. He also started to laugh. His laughter was empty, hollow and evil. It was enough to give anyone nightmares. In summary it was the sound of death.

"We have to get out of here." Hermione panicked.
"I DON'T THINK SO!" Harry bellowed from inside the class.

Hermione and Ron was dragged inside the class by an invisible force until they were both so close to their now terrifying friend.
"Severus..." Harry chuckled. "I have a proposal to make for you."

Two large spikes each shot out to his best friends the tips barely touching them if they dared to breathe.

"Give. Me. The. Vial. Of. The. Tears."
"What would you even need them for? And besides you wouldn't hurt anyone." Severus replied.

"You know quite well what I need them for and to show I mean business..." A thin spike shot right through Ron's right hand and his wizarding hand. Ron cried in agony.

"RON!" Hermione cried. "Harry how could you?"

"What? Reduce him to a squib." He laughed. The spike retreated out of Ron's hand and the hole in his hand closed up. "That was just a warning. Now ypnos." Harry said causing the two to fall asleep.

"Severus the tears...." He asked with his back still turned to his sleeping best friends.

When he received no answer he turned to face Dumbledore looking right back at him.
"păstraţi-vă calmul." He whispered. Harry fell into his hands asleep with a relaxed look on his face.

"Professor Dumbledore... what do we do now he's willing to go to great lengths to accomplish his unknown goal." He said motioning to the two students on the floor and his cold pointy classroom.
Dumbledore waved his wand and the spikes shooting out of all corners were gone.

"I suppose he was going for unicorn tears." He asked. Snape nodded in response." Well don't worry as far as this spell goes he will be very calm for the next few days. Inform all staff unaware of him and this problem to keep an eye out for him. I'll have to find the root of this problem it's obviously...dark magic." He said lowering his voice on the last two words.

"Harry I'll help you out of this."
Unknown to Dumbledore Harry was nowhere near calm in his mind.
"We will just have to get it ourselves." Counterpart hissed." Though I have to complete the transformation of your soul tonight."

"So be it then. I'm ready. Anyone who crosses my path will die."

"That's okay but for now keep up an act. We need Dumbledore to relax on us before we start to collect the items needed for absolute power."
"Then let the acting commence then." Harry smiled at his evil counterpart.