The New Dark Lord

The two well-known Death Eaters made their way towards their Lord's court. On their way they noticed an unfamiliar dangerous aura that nearly choked any wizard or witch like a poison and very little trails of their own master's. In case of an emergency they kept their masks on, of which was removed as the entered the court as it was forbidden to enter the Court wearing them.

A pang of nausea hit them. This feeling was much too overwhelming for Bellatrix who tumbled over Luscious. Both were terrified of how their Lord would react , the army of death-eaters they led expectantly looked on. Crucio curses would rain on them no doubt. To their surprise no rain of curses only a childish chuckle which echoed within the walls of the court. They looked up towards the throne to see a cloaked figure way too small to be Voldemort sitting casually on their Lord's throne which was altered with green and black crystals that spiked out of the side.

It was somewhat obvious that this was a male figure who was stroking the head of an unfamiliar snake who rivaled the size of Nagini adjacent to the unidentified persons face which was covered by a hood. The choking aura became even stronger each passing moment.

"Must I beg you to bow?" His voice spat with venom. He seemed to be more of a snake than Voldemort.

Bellatrix, Luscious and the rest of the army of Death Eaters who returned with them whipped out their wands and pointed at this person who had the audacity to sit on their Master's throne and ask them to bow. The same laughter from before echoed once again but this time louder and even darker.

"Who in the Dark Lord's name are you and how dare you sit on his throne?" Luscious had summoned up enough courage to say.

But the figure only tilted his head in a strange angle and revealed his second arm. Nothing but silence followed after. It only took a second to realize what or better put whose head was in this person's hand. The Dark Lord Voldemort. Bellatrix fell to her knees in horror.

"Who are you?" She whispered in terror. ALL she had worked up to had been washed away in a single quiet night.

"Funny how it was my blood that ran in his veins." The figured growled as if disgusted by the fact of how true that was.

"Your b-blood?" Peter Pettigrew squeaked from the back of the army. " That would mean-"

The figure pulled away the hood to confirm this horrible realization. It was none other than the boy-who-lived looking back at them. 'It couldn't be the same boy!' Many people thought. A section of his face was covered in various dark markings, but his emerald eyes were unnerving and even seemed to glow.

The snake he was petting hissed something to him and to their surprise he spoke parsel tongue right back at the snake. His face was void of any emotion, it was as if he did not realize the crowd of Death Eaters shocked out of their wits.

He was so confident and had an air but foolishly Luscious aimed and shot the killing curse at Harry.The curse clearly hit the boy but he did not move. At first all was silent then a quiet chuckle was heard through the smoke left. This was followed by different colors of curses headed in the same direction.

The Malfoy's screams couldn't be heard as his body was penetrated by shards of crystals. The Dark wizards panicked and moved out of the way forming a circle around him so that wouldn't be unfortunate enough to be hit be the curses.
A final curse hitting him turning him and every single detail of his torture down to the last streak of blood into crystal. This was remarkably worse than any punishment given by their master. It was sickening.

Narcissa cried out for the sudden demise of her husband. What was she going to tell Draco.
"Now that I have gotten your attention I suggest you don't get me angry."

Agius left his counterpart's side and slithered over to the gruesome statue.
After the display of how this wasn't the same soul that was formerly the wizarding world angel the Death Eaters bowed to their new leader.