Angry Godfathers

Sirius changed into an animgus and followed Remus into the castle. Students greeted him with respect since he was one of the DADA Teachers that did do good on the job. Some wearily looked at the giant dog tailing him or the grim look on his face. He made a sharp turn and knocked on the Headmaster's office. The two walked in and locked the door behind them.

"Ah Sirius, Remus! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Dumbledore greeted.

Sirius shifted back into a man and stormed towards the elder. His face was bright red with anger and he whipped out his wand at him.

"How DARE you not tell me!? " He yelled.

"Padfoot calm down. People will hear you." Remus said calmly removing the wand from the other's hand.

"Sirius, I know you are upset but I have the matter under control." Sirius seemed to get even redder.

"Under control." He laughed bitterly and he faced Remus. "Moony can you believe him!? This is not clearly a Matter that is under control If MY GODSON, HARRY POTTER is going around Killing people!" He seethed.

Dumbledore actually stumbled. He looked at the men in well defined shock. It took him a minute or two to compose himself before he said anything.

"What do you mean? Who did he kill?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

"I mean that Possessed boy killed Lovegood." Sirius sat down. "Luna Lovegood. That girl was honestly a pure and innocent soul. I-I doubt he killed her in the right state of mind." He cried.

"He is not possessed." Dumbledore began. He looked  at the boy's Godfather with regret. "That boy is being consumed by darkness. His soul is ... I'm sorry. I should have acted much sooner."

Remus comforted Sirius after the apology and his sniffles died down to nothing. He looked heart broken.

"What really happened what... what led him to this madness in the first place." Remus asked.

"Alas I don't know but I'll have the noted staff and Order on this immediately."

"That is too little a force to deal with this problem. The wizarding world still see Harry as a hero. Their Savior! No one sees him as one who possesses the mind of a psychopathic murderer. He ate her HEART for goodness sake!" Sirius said.

Now at this moment Dumbledore actually fell down. His eye lost all sign of the natural twinkle that came to them. It almost looked like he was shaking.

"He... he ate her heart?" He asked in a whisper. 

"Why YES! And why now does this bother you?" 

"And pray tell did he get his hands on Unicorn Tears?" He asked ignoring Sirius' previous question.

"And Blood! And answer my question Dumbledore." Sirius asked. Dumbledore looked at him then Remus both regarding them with Disbelief. 

"Do you not actually know what he is attempting to do? Even you Remus?!" He asked but Remus shook his head. "He is trying to connect to the dead. Seal his soul's fate to the darkness . My explanation may be vague but if he succeeds ... That once innocent soul will become an evil we cannot snuff out. He will become the Anti- Merlin an Opposition to Hecate herself!"

Sirius and Remus looked terror-struck. 

"We must find him and stop him before he sentences us all into eternal damnation." He turned to face them with fiery determination evident in his eyes. "The question is how do we go about the possibility of the wizarding world falling into a possible apocalypse and telling Authoritative figures other than the Order about this without causing a leak and public panic."

"That is a problem to be thread on lightly but how?! Harry could be anywhere and this would even be worse if Voldemort gets his hands on the boy. We have to find him."

"Fine, Sirius and Remus thank you.  We should get the Order gathered. Also we will discuss the issue of letting the Ministry know before they find him. Hermione, Snape and I were working on a potion. I don't know if this will still work but we must get him to drink it."

A\N
Heh..... I'm back.....

I am so sorry for not updating. It's 'Unforgivable' I know and such gall I have to make it short. This is just to tell you I'm not dead. So yeah the next chapter will be here soon. Ciao.

(P.s I mean it. Lol)