Amy's Party/Sleepover part 2

Y/n's P.O.V (Still)
"ILIKETAILS!!" Cream shouted with her hands covering her face. "AWWW!!" Rouge, Amy and Blaze said all in union. "W-wait what...?" Tails asked. "Y-You l-like m-me...?" "Yeah.....but your out of my league..." Cream said looking down with tears in her eyes. "Hey...look at me..." Tails said putting her head up towards him and wiping her tears away with his thumb. "I-I Like y-you t-to..." Tails said  scratching the back of his neck. Cream grabbed on the collar of tail's shirt and kissed him. Us girls were going crazy! Even dawn did the GIRLEST SQUEAL EVER!!! The hole room went silent. "SO CUTE!!" Rouge said. "I'm going to bed." Dawn said. "Me too." Everyone said and then we all fell asleep.

~In the morning~Dawn's P.O.V
I woke up at 9:00 a.m. And I saw silver and y/n SLEEPING TOGETHER?! Their legs tangled together silver's hand providing a pillow for y/n's head, his other hand around her waist, on of y/n's arms was around his waist, her other hand was playing in his chest fur and y/n's face was cuddling with is chest fur. 'Oh wow I could use this to black-mail her!! Kinda..not much tho because I don't want to hurt her feelings.' But I decided to take a picture anyways. "Dawn..?" Someone asked. I jumped and looked around to see shadow. "What are you doing.." he asked. I pointed at silver and y/n. He nodded in response. "Help me get them off each other." I said. He sighed and helped me.

~Time skip to 12:00 when everyone is awake~ Y/n's P.O.V
We were all eating lunch in the living room.       

     "Hey y/n

     "Hey y/n.." Dawn said with a smirk. 'Oh dear that's not good..she's up to something..' I thought. "Yeah?" I asked. "I saw you and silver sleeping..😏" Dawn said. I didn't believe her. "No. I woke up with silver sleeping on the couch." I said. (You were sleeping on the floor.) She smirked again. "Oh really? Then why do I have a picture of you to sleeping together?" She showed me the picture. Me and silver blushed hard. Then we continued to eat our lunch.

~Three hours later~
"Well bye guys!! That was a fun party thank you!!" I said. "WAIT!!" Silver said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Y-you u-um forgot y-your phone.." he said. "Oh thanks!!" I said with a smile. "I'm c-can I have y-your number to  um like ya know hang out sometime..?" Silver asked..BLUSHING?! I could've SWORN I saw blush!! "Oh..uh..s-sure!!" I wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him. I felt my cheeks getting hot..am I blushing..? I shook it off and walked to my car. "Bye.." I said waiving goodbye. "BYE!!" Everyone said to me, Bf/n and my sister.
After a while we got to our house. "Did silver just asked you for your number AND asked you out on a date?!" Dawn said. "OMG!! SO CUTE!! THAT'S MY NEW FAVORITE SHIP!!" Bf/n said. "I agree." Dawn said. My eyes widened. "W-What?!?! N-No!!" I said. "L-Let's just g-go inside." I said getting out of the car.
(This is the house)