Getting a gift..and stalker?!

Silver's P.O.V
"Well th-thank you for breakfast b-but I m-must be going n-now.." I said trying to make an excuse. "Oh...um..okay bye!" She said with a smile and waving goodbye. I could tell she was a little disappointed. "I'll be back.." I smiled. She looked at me with her Beautiful e/c shining eyes. "Bye" I said well closing the door. 'Now to get her a gift!' I thought. 'Where would I go for a present if I were her?' I questioned myself. I called her sister. (You gave him my Number in case of an emergency. S - Silver D - Dawn)

D - Hello?
S - Hey Dawn it's me Silver.
D - Silver? How did you get my number?!
S - Your sister. In case for an emergency.
D - Well what's the emergency?
S - I need your help. I'm looking for a place to buy y/n a gift.
D - The mall it has all the best gifts.
S - Okay thank you, bye.
D - Bye.

~At the house~ Y/n's P.O.V
"Bye." Silver said closing the door behind him. 'Where is Bf/n? She hasn't been here since yesterday.' I thought. So I got out my phone and texted her. (Y - You Bf - Bf/n)

Y - Bf/n where are you? You weren't here since yesterday.
Bf - Don't worry I slept Manic's house.
Y - WHAT?! OMG!! MY NEW FAVORITE SHIP!!!
Bf - WA!! 😳 NO!! 😒
Y - YEAH!! 😏
Bf - No. 😒 besides I slept in the guest room!
Y - I still ship it tho. 😏
Bf - Yea, yea, well I gotta go bye.
Y - Bye.

My phone buzzed after that. Rouge was calling me.
(R - Rouge)

R - Hey hun. I'm going to have a sleepover wanna come?
Y - Sure! Can silver come too?
R - Sure hun invite whoever you'd like. The more the merrier.
Y - okay thanks!
R - there might be a few people you haven't met but I'll introduce you to them.
Y - okay sounds good. Oh and also is shadow coming? My sister likes him.
R - Sure.
Y - Don't tell anyone ESPECIALLY my sister...she would kill me.
R - don't hun, worry I won't~
Y - Kay bye Rouge
R - bye.

"Hey sis! Want to come to rouge's sleepover? She said we can invite anyone. "Sure. Also I gotta go to the café see ya." She said. "bye." I said. 'Why is she going to the café so often..?' I asked myself. I decided to call silver and told him about the sleepover Rouge is having.

Y - Hey silver Rouge is having a sleepover tomorrow night want to come?
Silvy - Sure. Also I'm on my way to your house I'll be there in 2 minutes.
Y- Kay bye.
Silvy - bye.

~ Time skip brought to you by my lazy self 😜~

*knock knock* I ran to the door. " Hey y/n!" Silver said happily. "Hi! Come in." I said with a smile.
"I-I got a present f-for you.." he said holding out a very well decorated present. (The picture above) I opened it to see.....

 (The picture above) I opened it to see

"A PUPPY?!" I yelled in awe. " D-Do you l-like it..?" Silver questioned. "YES!! Oh my gosh thank you silver!!" I said hugging him. This was the best present I've ever had.

~At the café~ Bf/n P.O.V
As I was walking to the café I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched...followed. I started walking faster. Then I heard footsteps walking faster. I decided to run. I was scared. The person pulled me into the dark alley, I was screaming for my life. "Help! Help! Somebody!!" I screamed. The mysterious person hit me in the head with a gun. "Be quiet!!" It said putting it's hand around my mouth to make my screams muffled. Then I saw a black figure in front of me. It hit the that man was holding me hostage. " BF/N BF/N ARE YOU OK?!" The figure said. "Manic..?" I asked. "Yes. But that's not important right now what's important is that you are ok!" He said stearnly. "Y-yeah..I'm ok." I said. "let's get you home." He said carrying me. Then everything went black.