Gone

(Short a/n: you guys are mane wondering if there will be a second book. And because I love writing for you guys there WILL be a second book! :3 Anyways enjoy the story! :D)
Silver's P.O.V
"So y/n..what is your past?" I asked out of the blue. "Me and Dawn's parents decided to sell us to the white coats, they ran tests on us, experimented on us. They put Bird jeans (did i spell that right?) inside us, that's how we got our wings...the reason I could turn my wings into fire because they burned my wings. I could feel how much it hurt, and every mistake we did they would challenge us harder, making us have 3 minutes to figure out a maze we went through, making us do whatever for twice the hours then usual. Thankfully we got enough sleep witch made us stronger. Until................" she trailed off I just waited silently for her to continue. "Until they took my sister....she was less powerful then me.. I don't know what they did but she would always come back angry or sad, bruised and scratched. What was really messed up is that they took her away for five years out of my life! I-i didn't e-even recognize h-her when she c-came b-back.." she stuttered the last part. I hugged her to make her feel better thankfully it did. "We should head to bed" I said. "O-okay.." she said. And we both went to sleep.

~with Dawn~

Dawn's P.O.V
I woke up in the middle of this night hungry. So I made a peanut butter sandwich. After that I sat down on the couch. "It's been a long time Dawn.." someone said. "We still have some work to do.." another one said. "Show yourselves!!" I yelled. "But you already know us..." they said. 'White coats?!' " How d-did you f-find us?!" I asked. "We'll tell you everything once we get to the school..." one of them said. Then all of a sudden I was knocked out.

~with y/n~

Narrator's P.O.V
You were sleeping in bed peacefully. Little did you know that an intruder was in your house. "I gave you two warning's y/n now....you pay the price!!" A female said standing at the edge of your bed. You heard whispering. You opened your eyes to see a black figure. You were about to scream until she hit you with a bat and knocked you out.

Your P.O.V
I woke up tied to a chair. "Oh morning y/n." A female voice said. "Who are you?! Show yourself!!" I demanded. She walked into the light. My eyes went wide. 'Pepper?!' "Listen up, I gave you two chances to get away from Silver, now....you pay the price!!" She said. She walked behind me and pulled the chair. After 2 minutes of walking she stopped. She tied my hands to a pole. I tried to get my hands out but I only struggled. I saw a whip in her hand in the corner of my eye. Then she hit me with it. I screamed in pain. But the louder my cries became the worse it got. 'Save me silver..'

~in the morning with the rest~
Silver's P.O.V
I looked around for a while until I noticed y/n was gone...I ran back to the others. "Where's y/n?!" I asked panicking. A few minutes later shadow came running. "Where's Dawn?!" He asked in a hurry. Me and shadow looked at each other thinking the tame thing. "THEY'RE KIDNAPPED!!" We said in Union.
'How could I let this happen?! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!' I was now on my knees crying.

~FINALLY DONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TAKE THAT STUPID HISTORY/SCIENCE HOMEWORK!!!!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!! Lol sorry. Right now where I live it is 10:24 p.m. So I have to get some sleep. I hope you liked the chapter and bye!!~