Bullies

(Idk why I put that picture up there.)
Your P.O.V
I was walking to my new locker until.. "Hey you!" A girl said. I turn around to see a orange and blue fox. 'She sounds familiar..' "I need you to STAY away from Silvy!!" She said. "First, who are you? And second, why do you care?" I said. "Pepper, Pepper the fox! And it's because he's MINE!!!" She said Sternly. "No!" I got angry and so did pepper. (If your name is pepper then change he name into a different one.) "Girls..." Pepper trailed off. Two girls one a pink cat and one a blue bunny. I was afraid of what might happens next. I screamed as they hit me. Then I heard someone running down the halls.

Silver's P.O.V
"Guys where is y/n?" I asked. "Pepper wanted to talk to her." Sonic said casually. 'Pepper?!' I ran don the halls trying to find y/n. 'Where could she be?!' Then I heard a faint scream, I ran faster. The three figures ran away as they saw me coming. "Y/n?! Y/n are you okay?!" I said running up to her. She looked up at me, I could see the bruises on her, I felt my heart pang. Like if someone shot a bullet through me. "D-Don't l-leave m-me.." She said hiccuping from crying too much. I hugged her tightly. "I would never leave you..." I said as tears slid down my tan cheeks.

Your P.O.V
I hugged him back and I felt warm. Like if it was a cold rainy day and Silver was a blanket full of warmth. I cried more slowly until I wasn't crying anymore. "You feel better?" He asked soothingly. "Y-yeah.." I replied. "What to go to the others? It's almost time for lunch." He said soothingly once more. "Sure.." I said. And right when I was about to stand up he stood up and carried me. (Bridal style)
As soon as Dawn saw me her eyes filled with worry, And she ran to me. "Y/n are you okay?!" She asked panicking. "Yes sister." I said. "Wait she's your sister?!" Sonic exclaimed. "Little sister to be exact, but I'm only 6 days older." I said. "Ah..that reminds me..Dawn I need to see you after school.." shadow said. I could tell she was scared. "O-okay.." she said trying not to stutter. "Hey do you guys want to see something cool?" I asked. "Y/n are you sure?" Dawn asked cautiously. "Yeah..let's show them.." I said. "Silvy put me down." Silver groaned. "But why???" He whined. "Please?" I asked. "Fiiiiine! But you owe me cuddle time!!" He said putting me down. And we went behind the school. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready." Dawn replied. We both opened our wings and took off. "Hey Dawn let's give them a little show!!" I said. She nodded smiling. My wings were now on fire, and Dawn's were ice now. We did acrobats and flips in the air. As we landed I saw silver's and shadow's face expression they both had smiles on them. When I landed silver hugged me. "Why didn't you tell me? I thought you wouldn't like it.." I said hugging back. "Well I love it.." he said letting go. Then I looked to Dawn and shadow. They were hugging. After when they let go Dawn looked at me. "I ship y/n and silver!!" Dawn said, I blushed. I looked up at the sky. "It's sunset already?!" I exclaimed. "Mind if I walk ya home rouge?" Knuckles asked. "Sure babe." She said. 'They're dating? Yay!!' "Dawn follow me." Shadow said. "O-okay.." and we all walked home except for shadow and dawn.

~Haha!! I did it!! Yay!! Also do you want me to put what happens with Dawn and shadow on their talk? Nah! Let's just focus on you and silver!! Well I hoped you liked the chapter!! And the next chapter is WAY more interesting!! So congratulations on getting through a crappy chapter!! Also here is a picture of pepper:

I know I suck a drawing welp buh-bye!!~