Nightmare

~In your dream~
(??? = This writing in this chapter you = in this writing)
I woke up in a dark room. All of a sudden I heard a voice. "STAY AWAY FROM MY SENPAI!!" I jumped from the yelling.
"Who are you?! And where are you?!" I said afraid.
"You don't need to know who I am...and to answer you second question...I was always with you... watching you..." The women said.
"And who is your so called 'senpai'?" I asked.
"Silver of course!!" She said happily.
"But this is a warning...Stay away from senpai!!" She yelled.
"Oh yeah?! And what if I don't?!" I questioned, angered at the fact that she wants me to stay away from silver.
"If you don't..." she trailed off. I felt like I got pushed to the ground and I could feel her rip open my stomach with a sharp object. The pain was unimaginable!! "NO!!" I yelled as I shot up sweating and panting. After six seconds Silver and Dawn came running through the door. "Y/n what happened?! Are you okay?!" Silver panicked. "Y-yeah...j-just a bad dream..." I decided not to tell them. Silver climbed onto the bed and hugged me. "It's okay..it was just a dream.." Silver said soothingly. I felt more safe around him, I hugged him back. "We'll let you get dressed, come down for breakfast when you're ready...c'mon silver." Dawn said walking out of the room, Silver followed her. After when they left I put on an outfit.

 After when they left I put on an outfit

(Change it to whatever color you want. :3)
I walked downstairs to find everyone eating and having a good time. Silver was the first one to notice me. "Hi y/n!" Silver said. I sat down next to him and started eating. "One last day before we start high school..again..." Amy said. All of us groaned out of laziness. "But we have to wake up so early!!" Sonic whined. "6:00 a.m. To be exact." Rouge said. "UGH!! I hate school!!" A red anchida said. "Who are you?" I asked. "Oh sorry hun. This is knuckles, tails and manic." Rouge said. "Hey rouge what happened to your party that you were gonna throw?" I asked. "Oh it's today!" Rouge said. "Oh really what time?" Cream asked. "5:00 p.m." Rouge said. Amy's eyes went wide. "GIRLS WE GOTTA GO!!" Amy said dragging me, blaze, Cream, Dawn and rouge to the car. After when I was about to go into Amy's car but I glanced at the corner of my eye and saw the figure from my dream.

~so how was it? Did ya like it? Also I did this at 9:36 p.m. But if you didn't like it please tell me so I can make it better for ya! Bye!~