Saved (Ending)

(I'm gonna put myself out of the story mostly because I feel like I'm doing too much on me and not you I'm sorry. Anyways enjoy the story!)
Silver's P.O.V
I walked down the school halls', still disappointed earlier today. "SILVER!! SILVER I KNOW WHERE Y/N IS!!" Sonic said running down the hall. "You do?!" I exclaimed. "You know how pepper was jealous that she hung around with you?" She said like if he was in a hurry to get Amy a gift for Valentine's Day. "Yeah." I said. "Pepper might of thought of a plan to hurt her! So that means-" I cut him off. "Y/N'S AT PEPPER'S HOUSE!!!" We said in Union. Then we both went out of the school running to pepper's house.

~after when they get to pepper's house.~

I knocked on pepper's door, it took her 3 seconds to answer. "Oh hi Silvy~" she said. "Where's y/n?" I asked. "I don't know.." she said. Then I heard a muffled scream. I glared at pepper and said. "Let me through." I moved her out of the way and ran down to her basement. "Y/n!!" I yelled. I ran to her and untied her. "Y/n, y/n are you okay?!" I asked panicking. "Y-yeah.." she replied. "Can you stand?" I asked. "I think so- AHH!! No, no I can't stand!!" She said in pain. "Here, I'll carry you. Do you know where your sister is?" I asked. "Wait I thought she was with you!!" She said. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I heard someone yell. I looked around to see shadow yelling at pepper. "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS BEFORE I HURT YOU!!!" Shadow threatened. "Th-the white coats!! They're on David avenue!!" Pepper panicked. (I don't feel like searching up street so I just made it up.) And shadow ran out the door, and I followed him.

~with Dawn.~

Narrator's P.O.V
"Now we're going to test how long you can stay underwater." The white coats said pushing Dawn into a glass cube. "Now." One white coat said. And the water fell right in.
~3 minutes later~
The cube was full and Dawn was fully underwater. She tried breaking the glass but she couldn't. Then she saw shadow, silver and y/n burst the door open. "DAWN!!" Shadow yelled. Dawn tried saying shadow's name but she ran out of air. Y/b got out of silver's grip and limped over to the cube. "DAWN!!" Y/n yelled. Dawn put her hand on the glass. Dawn was now crying and knew she was going to die.

Dawn's P.O.V
I mouthed read my mind. 'Shadow you and I both know that I will die...' "THAT'S NOT TRUE!! DON'T SAY THAT!!" He yelled looking away. 'Shadow look at me.' He turn towards me. 'I won't forget you I'll be watching over you...after I die..' "STOP SAYING
YOU WILL DIE!!" She said. "Y-you can't die..." she had tears in his eye's now, and so did y/n. I knew she could read minds too. 'I-'

Narrator's P.O.V
Before she could finish her thought she choked on water. Soon enough she died in a few seconds. Bf/n and y/n was yelling her name trying to wake her up.
The cube finally opened and y/n ran towards her corpse. Y/n was furious. "YOU KILLED MY SISTER!! THE LAST PERSON I CALLED FAMILY!!" Y/n yelled at the white coats. The white coats began to attack her.

~after the fight~

Y/n was baldly injured, and the white coats were dead. Silver ran up to y/n and hugged her. "Can I tell you something?" Silver asked. "Yeah." You answered.

"I love you."

~THE END!! Haha! I did it!! And yes my Oc dies. Anyways the next chapter is REALLY SHORT!! Just to give you a heads-up. So it doesn't count as a chapter. Well anyways hope you have a great day and goodbye meh reader's!!~