The voice

Bf/n's P.O.V
After when I got to her house I banged on the door. "OPEN UP Y/N!!" I yelled. I heard her come running to the door. "What do you want manic-" by the look of his face expression she was shocked. "I-I'm fine.." Bf/n mumbled. "Now let m-me down.." she said. So I let her down. "BF/N YOUR HEAD IS BLEEDING!!" Y/n yelled. "I told you...I'm fine..." She said.

Y/n's P.O.V
"I told you...I'm fine..." Bf/n replied. "Oh really? Then look in the mirror.." I said. She walked to bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Bf/n's P.O.V
I looked at my face. I touched the red spot in my hair and looked at my hand. It was covered in blood.

(I know it's a human hand but imagine it's Bf/n's hand)I was shocked at the amount of blood that was in my hand

I was shocked at the amount of blood that was in my hand. Apparently I stared at it so much that tails cam over. "How much blood is- OH MY GOSH!!" A fox with two tails screamed. But everything started to fade again..I started to get tired.."Bf/n..?BF/N!!!" I heard manic's voice call out. But I went into pitch black. "Hello Bf/n." "WHO'S THERE?!" I said looking for the male voice. "That's cute..trying to find where I am.." "ANSWER MY QUESTION!!" I roared. "I'm in your head silly." "Stop playing games with me!!" I said angered. "I'm not playing the game. You are." The male voice said. "What do you mean?!" I shouted. "Remember what your family did to you and your sister Bf/n..?"

~mean while~ Y/n's P.O.V
"Bf/n..?BF/N!!" Manic yelled. "Get her to my lab quickly!!" A fox with two tails shouted. As we put her in the car I felt my stomach do backflips (in a sick way) my head was throbbing but I ignored it. When we go to the fox's house we went to his lab. "Set her on the bed!!" He said getting the supplies he needed. I felt her head get hot. "She's burning up!!" I yelled. "Manic!! Can't you do something?!" I shouted. "My necklace is at my house!! And I live an hour away!!" He yelled back. "You." The two tailed fox pointed at me. "Yes?" I said. "I need you to hold this around her mouth." He said. "What does it do?!" I asked anxiously. "It helps her breathe now no more questions!!" As of that I hurried over to my sister and put it around her mouth. I looked at the heart rate screen. Her heart was going fast! "Her heart it racing!!" I shouted. The fox looked at the screen and was shocked. "Hold on I have something that would help somewhere!!" He said looking through all his cabinets. 'Please live, please live, please live!!' I pleaded.

~in Bf/n mind~ Bf/n's P.O.V
"Shut up!" I said. "Your parents traded for money." He said. "Get out of my head!!" I said a little bit louder. "The white coats..remember them..?" He said. "SHUT UP!!" I yelled louder. "THEY NEVER LOVED YOU AND YOU!! AND YOU KNOW IT!!" The voice yelled. "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!" I yelled clenching my head and on my knees. I shot up sweating. "Ah!" Everyone jumped in surprise. 'They're looking for you now.' The male voice said. "You..." I whispered. "What?" Silver asked. "N-nothing.." I said. "BF/N!! BF/N!! Y/n said hugging me. "Where am I?" I asked. "Tails's lab." Manic replied. "Who's tails?" Y/n asks. "Me." A two tailed fox said. "Oh." Y/n said. "Who wants to go to my house to settle down?" Silver asks. "Sure." Everyone said. Then we went to silver's house.
____________________________________me: I hoped you guys liked it!!
Shadow: I bet they didn't.
Me: hey.. :(
Silver: Geez shadow..
Shadow: fine. I'm sorry..
Me: :3 BYEH!!!