The date

Silver's P.O.V
We were walking to my secret hideout. "Where are we going Silvy?" Y/n asked. I felt my cheeks get hot when she gave me the same 'silvy'. "Y-you'll see." I said. After five minutes we arrived. "Here we are.." I said moving the vines making her see the place I brought her to.

Your P.O.V

I looked around in awe, I went near the water and put my hand in it

I looked around in awe, I went near the water and put my hand in it. 'It glows?!' "The water glows?!" I exclaimed. "Y-yeah. Do you like I-it?" He asked shyly. I looked around and saw a basket. "I love it!!" (Cliché picnic basket 😏) silver mumbled something. "What?" I asked. "I said y-you look beautiful.." he said blushing and scratching the back of his neck. I smiled. "Thanks!!" I said. He smiled in response. "Wanna swim?" I asked. "Wha-" before he could finish his sentence I jumped into the water.

Silver's P.O.V
She looked so beautiful underwater. The way her h/c glowed, she swam up to the surface. (Did I spell that right? Idk. XD) "you coimin'?" She asked. "No." I said. "Fine then can you at least help me out of the water?" She asked. "Sure." I said.

Your P.O.V
He grabbed my hand, I smirked and his eyes went wide. And I pulled him in. He quickly swam up to the surface gasping for air. "Why would you do that?!" He asked. "C'mon!! Let's play!!" I exclaimed.
"Oh you mean like this?" He asked smirking.

Silver's P.O.V
"Oh you mean like this?" I asked smirking. I jumped into the water pulling we down with me. "Oh it's on!!" She said splashing me with water.

~one hour later~

After an hour of a water fight we laid down on the grass looking up at the stars.

"We should probably get home

"We should probably get home.." Y/n said. "Yeah. Can I w-walk you home?" I asked. She smiled. "Sure."

~time skip brought to you by chibi silver eating a taco~

After when we arrived at her house she turned around. "Thank you for walking me home Silvy!" She said cutely. 'God she's so cute.' I thought. "Your welcome, and here." I said giving her a flower while Smiling. "Thanks." She said smiling back, and she kissed me, I kissed back. "Bye silver c'ya tomorrow." She said closing the door. "Bye.." I said. I walked back home smiling the whole way there.

~Haha!! I did it! I hope it was better then the last chapter. We'll c'ya in the next chapter bye!!