Chapter 16: Another Work

You would think that Danny was ditching his duties, being away during Quidditch match. But having duplicates helps not only in the lazy moments. It also disperse any suspicions. So, he decided to catch some Death Eaters out of boredom. Along with Fright Knight, just for fun. Clockwork told Danny, that Antonin Dolohov was currently in Leaking Cauldron undercover. Risky mission, especially with King of Ghosts on your tail.

Phantom and his servant were invisible, with the first one being without disguise. Death Mark was easy to spot. Dolohov was currently having breakfast in the end of the room. Suddenly, the seat was removed from under him, causing Antonin to fall on the floor. Childish laugh filled the air. He started to look around furiously.

"Oh, so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!" The laughter started again.

"Show yourself, brat! I want to see the person I'm about to kill!" Dolohov shouted.

"Can't kill someone who is already dead!" Was the response.

"Then leave me alone, ghost," he spat, but immediately something cold collided with his gut and he was thrown on the nearest table, plates and mugs flying everywhere. Dolohov jumped on his feet, "Show yourself, coward!" He roared.

"Your wish is my command," immediately a person appeared in the air, scaring most of the customers.

Phantom was wearing black clothing with white belt and cape. On his flaming hair was an unmistakable burning crown. However it wasn't his attire which scared them. Pointy ears, fangs and arrowed tail immediately told everyone, what this person was. Even Dolohov started shaking a bit, but he still shot a spell at Danny. He just waved a hand and it bounced.

"You wizards never learn," with that Phantom lifted Death Eater in the air and threw him into the wall.

"Who in the Bloody Hell are you?!" Antonin shouted.

"Funny that you said that. I'm known by many names. Pariah's Bane, Dark Prince, Undead King..." Phantom waved his hand nonchalantly. People stared at him, terrified, even Death Eater.

"Okey-dokey," Danny hopped on a chair, "I'm bored. Fright Knight, finish him"

Immediately The Spirit of Halloween appeared, his sword shining in green light. He slashed Dolohov with Soul Shredder, sending him to face his worst fears. Phantom facepalmed.

"I meant knock him out!"

-Laterr-

Griffindor Trio entered the Great Hall for breakfast at exactly the same moment as the post owls on Monday morning. Hermione was not the only person eagerly awaiting her Daily Prophet: nearly everyone was eager for more news about the escaped Death Eaters. They talked about yesterday event. About demon, who caught Dolohov.

Hermione gave the delivery owl a Knut and unfolded the newspaper eagerly while Harry helped himself to orange juice; as he had only received one note during the entire year, he was sure, when the first owl landed with a thud in front of him, that it had made a mistake.

"Who're you after?" he asked it, languidly removing his orange juice from underneath its beak and leaning forwards to see the recipient's name and address:

Harry Potter

Great Hall

Hogwarts School

Frowning, he made to take the letter from the owl, but before he could do so, three, four, five more owls had fluttered down beside it and were jockeying for position, treading in the butter and knocking over the salt as each one attempted to give him their letter first.