Heading To Beacon

I was out in town going to the dust shop to load up on ammo but i got a little bite to eat to fill the void in my stomach, after i was done eating I made my way to the dusk shop to see some shady guy's walking in so I hid behind a wall trying to listen. Guess I should introduce myself, my name is Damien Black and i'm a faunis but I keep to myself so I'm not a peoples person. Anyway I can hear someone talking.

???: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

Shopkeeper: P-please! Just take my Lein and leave!

Damiens thoughts: Man this sounds serious though i sense someone inside that could be of good use.

???:Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. Alright guys grab the Dust.

Damiens thoughts: Wait that voice it's so familiar... that's roman torchwick I gotta stop him. When i moved into plain sight one of his henchmen flew out the window which caught me by surprise. Then two more flew out. Until roman came out with a girl on his trail.

???: Hey!

Roman: Persistent...

Damiens thoughts: Man she's fast but she won't be able to do it on her own.

Roman: End of the line, Red.

Damiens thoughts: Oh no she can't dodge that.

I jumped in the grabbed the girl and moved her to another roof.

???: Woah who are you.

Damien: The names Damien Black and you are.

Ruby: Ruby Rose.

Damien: Both symbols of red, anyway we gotta stop him.

Ruby: Right

Roman: Look I would love to stay and chat but i got some stealing to do.

Damien: On no you don't.

I pulled out my guns Whispers In The Wind and shoot at him but he deflected all the shots and made it into the helicopter. I pulled out my sword Nightstalker just to be stopped by fireballs pushing me back.

Damien: Man this is gonna be tought

A giant fireball was heading but was stopped by debris. I turned around to see a huntress. She fought that girl off but they still got away.

Damien: Oh well they got away better luck next, now if excuse me im going home.

Glynda: Oh no you two are coming with me.

Ruby: Why

Glynda: You'll see.

I was in a hallway confused waiting to leave until ruby came with a smile on her face.

Damien: What are you smiling about.

Ruby: I got accepted to beacon.

Damien: Congrats but now it's my turn to get interrogated.

Glynda: I hope that you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young man. You put yourself and others in great danger.

Damien: Not my problem.

Glynda: If it were up to me, you'd be sent home...With a pat on the back...And a slap on the wrist." But... there is someone here who would like to meet you.(Slaming on the table)

Damien: Oh yea who.

Ozpin: Damien Black...You... have golden eyes(it'll play a part later).

Damien: and so.

Ozpin: Where did you learn this.

He showed me a tablet with me killing grimm.

Damien: A little from my old man and signal academy.

Ozpin: You use ninjitsu correct.

Damien: My dad taught me, my great grandfather used to be a ninja before grimm came to be. My father passed it down to me before he was killed.

Ozpin: Well then how would you like to become a student at beacon?

Damien: Sure it'll be cool to meet some new people.

Ozpin: Well then you can leave now and we hope to see you there.

Damien: Oh one more thing is there a way to not be on a team.

Ozpin: Why is that

Damien: I work better alone.

Ozpin: But being on a team is what makes are schools special

Damien: I'm not one of those people.

Ozpin: Fine have it your way

Damien: I also want to be part of the tournament.

Ozpin: But it's a team of four type tourney if you were to join it would be uneven.

Damien: Honestly I don't care.

Ozpin: You seem very confident... very well you have a deal, now go get some rest.

Damien: Can't wait(in a sarcastic tone).

*On the airship*
I was on the air ship listening to my favorite song Unforgettable. People all around me were talking about how exciting this is for them. To me they all look like weaklings.

Damien: Oh man what a drag.(he closed his eyes

???: What's up with you.

Damien: Is that the devil talking.

Ruby: It's ruby.

Yang: Hey don't talk to my sister like that, she's to cute to be a demon

Damien: That's what I said about my dog until it bit my arm.

Yang: Serves you right.

Damien: I didn't catch your name Blondie.

Yang: It's yang.

Ruby: Guys look

The news channel came on talking about that guy.

Cyril: The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights Protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...

Damien: Oh man it was getting good to.

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon!

Yang: Who's that?

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Yang: Oh.

Glynda: You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."

Ruby: Oh, wow! Look, you can see Signal from up here!

Damien: So you skipped two years from Signal.

Ruby: Yea, how about you.

Damien: I graduated from signal but didn't go to beacon until now.

The airship landed and everyone started to pile out.