Vytal Tournament Part 1

My scroll started to ring waking me up in the worst way possible.

Damien: Who in their right mind would be calling me this early.

I picked up my scroll to see Weiss's name pop up.

Damien: That explains it...hello

Weiss: Wake up sleepy head the tournament is starting in 10 minutes.

Damien: I totally forgot about that.

Weiss: Of course you did.

Damien: What's that supposed mean.

Weiss: Just hurry up

Damien: I'm on my way.

I put on my outfit and grabbed the sheath and ran out the door, I changed into my panther form for a boost of speed.

-In Damien's thoughts-

Kaneki: Why are you in such a hurry for this girl.

Damien: I don't want to keep my ice queen waiting.

Kaneki: So the tournament is today.

Damien: Yea and I'm fighting in each round alone.

Kaneki: Why is that.

Damien: I want to show everyone back home that I'm not just a wielder of a cursed blade but someone with meaning.

Kaneki: I see from how it sounds it seems that they see you more as a threat then a anything else.

Damien: Anyways I wanted to ask what's the name of your power.

Kaneki: It's called a imagine it will protect when you need it most and you must learn to control it.

Damien: Good to know put right now I got some people to meet.

Kaneki: Very well we will speak later then.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I jumped out of my panther form and skidded past them so I moonwalked back.

Weiss: Took you along enough.

Damien: I wouldn't be late if someone was there to wake me up...if you know what I mean.

I can see Weiss turning as red as ruby's combat skirt as she calls it.

Yang: Let's get going we're up first.

Damien: You guy's better win.

Ruby: Of course we will.

Angel: Come on big brother let's find some front row seats.

Port: Hello! It seems that we have two astonishing team's ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?

Oobleck: Doctor. And yes Peter, I think it's safe to say this match will be the highlight of the four on four matches

Port: Don't forget professor we have a special match ahead.

Oobleck: Docter. Ah yes the one on four match the first ever in history but we will talk about that when it happens.

Port: If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules.

Oobleck: The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds; teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant! In this tournament, your only attribute being tested... is skill.

Port: Correct! The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round, followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again. The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracket in the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom!