My First Day

Ruby and Yang: "Wow..."

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"

Ruby:"Oh my gosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!"

Damien: My sword is way better

Ruby: But their weapons are so cool.

Ruby: "Ow! Ooww!"

Yang: "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!"

Ruby: "'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!"

Yang: "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Ruby: "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better..."(she pulled out her weapon cresent rose)

Yang: "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

Ruby: "But... why would I need friends if I have you?"

Yang: "Well..."

Out of no where a group of people came out of no where almost knocking me down.

Yang: "Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!"

Ruby: (surprised by Yang's sudden leaving) "Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms?" (stopping for a moment) "I don't know what I'm doing..."

Damien: Don't worry red I'll keep you company.

Ruby: Thanks.

Ruby started to day dream and wasn't aware of her surroundings, ending with her bumping into some girl dropping a bunch of dust.

Weiss: "What are you doing?!"

Ruby: "Uh, sorry!"

Weiss: "Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?"

Ruby: "Uuhhh..."

Weiss: "Give me that! This is Dust - mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!"

Ruby: "Uuuhhhh..."

Weiss: "What are you, brain-dead?" Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!"

Ruby: "I... I know..." (ruby starts coughing from the Dust pouring into her face)

Damien's Thoughts: I have a feeling something bad is gonna.

Weiss: "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!"

Ruby sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, snowflakes, and electricity right onto Weiss.

Weiss: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: "I'm really, really sorry!"

Weiss: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Ruby: "Well, I-I..."

Weiss: "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!"

Damien: (I'm getting fed up with this girl.)"Hey she said sorry princess."

Blake: "It's heiress, actually."