Initiation Part 1

A airhorn was blown in my ear making me jump and clinge to the ceiling.

Ruby: "Rise and Shine sleepy head."

Damien: "Why would you do that."

Ruby: "It was either pull your tail or this."

Damien: "Anyway what time is it."

Yang: " It's almost time for initiation.

Damien: That didn't really answer my question.

We got ready and took are weapons out of their lockers.

Ruby: I can't wait.

Yang: You seem awfully chipper this morning!

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or "getting-to-know-you" stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking.

Yang: Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together.

Ruby: You sound like dad! Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!

Yang: But what about when we form teams?

Ruby: Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on your team or something...

Yang: Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?

Ruby: My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: What? No! Of course I do! I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you... break out of your shell!

Ruby: What the-?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell'! That's absolutely-

Jaune: Ridiculous! There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today?

Damien: Oh man what a drag I gotta do this dumb initiation.

Ruby: Cheer up big guy.

Yang: Yea I want to see you in action.

Damien: Well it can't be helped.

Far from us weiss is having a conversation with pyrahh.

Weiss: So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known individual such as yourself!

Pyrrha: Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Weiss: Well... I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together.

Pyrrha: Well, that sounds grand!

Weiss: Great!

Jaune: "You know what else is great? Me. Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you."

Weiss: You again?

Pyrrha: "Nice to meet you, Jaune!"

Jaune: "Yeah, yeah. So, Weiss, couldn't help but overhear your fondness of me the other day."

Weiss: Oh, you've got to be kidding me!

Jaune: Don't worry! No need to be embarrassed! So, been hearing rumors about teams! I was thinking you and me would make a good one! What do you say?

Pyrrha: Actually, I think the teams are comprised of four students each, so-

Jaune: You don't say. Well, hot stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team.