The Fall Of Beacon

Kaneki:Damien are you alright.

Damien:...

Kaneki:Damien snap out of it.

Damien:I'm gonna kill all of them.

Kaneki: I understand that but protect the civilians first, that's are first priority.

Damien: I know.

Ruby: Damien wait.

Damien: Go after cinder.

Ruby: What about you.

Damien: I'm going after him

Yang: Who.

Blake: Adam...I'm coming with you.

Damien: No You'll just slow me down.

Blake: I have to defeat him.

Damien:...Fine. Yang find the others and kill any remaining Grimm.

Yang: You guys be careful.

Damien: I'm always careful.

We all went are desperate ways. Blake and I were running on the roof tops until we got closer to a group of white fang members.

Adam: Glad you can join us Blake.

Damien: You get Adam and I'll get the white fang members.

Blake: Got it.

Damien: If you need my help just say the word.

Blake: I will thanks.

And with that said she ran at Adam and I started walking up to white gang slowly cracking my middle finger.

Damien: So who's up first.

Two of them came at me, so I used my sword and Weiss's sword to cut them down. My Kagune activated and I rushed towards the White Fang cutting them down a size. This went down for a good 10 minuets until I heard Blake screaming my name.

Damien: Let's go Kaneki.

Kaneki: Right.

I ran to where Blake was to see yang on the ground and Blake next to her.

Adam: Your still weak as ever Blake. Did you honestly think you could beat.

He walked up to them and raised his sword ready to swing it down. I ran in front of them at the last minute and he slashed my right eye.

Damien: Ahh my eye.

Blake: Damien are you ok.

Damien: I'm fine.

When I opened my right eye everything was black on my right side.

Blake: We have to go.

Damien: Ok fine.

I dropped a smoke bomb and we ran with yang in my arms. While we were running a Giant white light engulfed the whole town and when it disappeared any remaining Grimm were destroyed and the white fang along with Adam disappeared somewhere.

Blake: Damien Your eye.

Damien: What's wrong with it.

Blake: Nevermind.

Damien: Over there.

We saw ruby and the others in a rendezvous point so we went there. When they saw us I could feel ruby's heart drop when she saw yang.

Ruby: Is she...

Damien: She fine but Adam took something from her.

Ruby: Wh...What.