//1//

- Nicki Minaj -Paris, France Recording Studio6:50 pm

- Nicki Minaj -
Paris, France 
Recording Studio
6:50 pm

.

A/N: This book makes me cringe so much and not for reasons you all might think sksks because it's actually a good story. I don't know maybe it's the time in which I wrote it back then. I'm rewriting and will be sending it off soon.

.

"Ayo

I was on my hip hop shit 
gettin' money came from nothing
now I live like Big,
but I might come off my throne
just to end this bitch
Tell her hush it and
don't give me lip, sshh
Imma mean one from Trinidad 
I'm from Queens, trust! You don't want it with me, the names Onika, Nicki if ya bad, I cut the checks, I secured the bags, uhn, they say my flow nasty, gag!
They say that bitch bars on E, no Kardashians!
Hoes haven't had a hit since 03 must be the reason they all wanna come for me."

My attention shifted to the door at the tiny handclaps coming in, even through the dark ysl (Yves Saint Laurent) sunglasses I had on I could see it was Drake walking in with a crowd.

"Don't let us stop you." he greeted as I folded my arms while eyeing the small group he brought in distracting me from my current recording session.

I was about to flame his ass because he knew better until a voice came from the crowd a feminine southern one with a slight bass to its tone "I like it, it's cool!" the voice said.

"Would that be all Mrs. Carter?" this guy that came along with them questioned which made me do a double take as Beyoncé Knowles-Carter stepped from the small crowd.

I didn't get starstruck easily but seeing her definitely had me ready to beg for an autograph or something. I stared back at Terry who was snapping his fingers for me to continue as I did surprise when she took a front row seat next to legendary producer Terry Lewis.

Closing my eyes, I tried to focus but it was hard, shoot! I was definitely starstruck.

"You left off on 'coming for me'..." Abel Tesfaye who was better known as simply The Weeknd piped-in.

I pursed my lips pretending to already know that as I scanned read the notes app on my iPhone I held before continuing "Little ole me, just call me Bo Peep cuz whatever I do these bitches follow like sheep, don't believe me just check my IG! My names in everyone's mouth, flat tummy tea! Brrr!! Never sold out bitch ya thought, your career not Migos cause it'll never take off!!! Ya must be lost so let me direct ya to all the fucks I never gave, arm and hammer, scrub scrub duba dub dub this that shit that makes her nigga leave unheard, said this the kind of shit we mix with the herbs, this shit bops hard from the hood to the burbs, haha, I'm on that Eazy, yeah, best believe it, yeah, no joking I will forever be that bitch but don't quote me, hoe, cuz I ain't said shit!"

I sighed removing the headphones and leaving the booth after spitting fire as I'm greeted by none other than "Oh my God, you are Beyoncé!" I said without even thinking as she grinned shaking my hand "You are dope! Oh! My god, can I get a hug?" I asked her before wrapping my arms around her as she only chuckled.

"No, that rap of yours is dope." she complimented as I smacked my lips not believing this Beyoncé complimenting me, somebody pinch me.

"You are just saying that." I teased as she parted her mouth about to say something but Terry decided to cut her off.

"Nope! She was bobbing her head to it the whole time we had to come over and see for ourselves."

I couldn't contain my blushing.

"Okay, if Bey thinks your record is dope you know you have a hit." Drake joked, making almost everyone in the room laugh.

"Shit! Play it back then."

"Not until Abel does the chorus." I reminded as Abel passed us on his way inside of the booth to lay it down and complete our track entitled 'M3ntions' for my upcoming album NM4 which I have been promising my babies forever. They are about to get their whole entire lives from this album, I know this.

All eyes were now on Abel as he belted out that killer chorus with that smooth like butter voice of his. Not going to front but that shit he was talking was getting me a bit moist and made me miss my Meeky a little more, Meek hates when I call him that. 

I glanced over at Bey who was already staring so I smiled back. Shit was weird, I am rarely ever starstruck, but with Bey it was different, she did something to me, something I couldn't yet explain.

.

.

A/N: Yes, I wrote those Nicki verses lol🔥🔥that rap really came out of nowhere. I didn't have to over think or anything. It literally just came to me out of nowhere.

This story will switch from a different point of view of the two main characters Bey and Nicki so next chapter is Bey p.o.v then Nicki then Be- y'all get the point right? 😊

I hope you all enjoy, click that star, make yourself at home in the comment section, and share this story with your friends and followers.