//9//

.

-Nicki Minaj -
Paris, France
Limousine
6:50 pm

"He did what!"

"It's all over the internet." my bestie Candice aka Candi notified me.

"Aight, girl thanks for telling me." I thanked before saying my goodbyes and clicking over to the YouTube app apparently Drake dropped a diss about Meek because word got out that Meek was talking shit about him, as soon as I played it my mouth dropped he titled it 'Back 2 Back' I couldn't even say shit but 'wow' I was on my way to the airport tryna get back to the crib.

I swear there was never a day that went by that Meek's name was not in something. He got me real life fucked up right now.

Nicki: Wtf 😡😡

Meek: tf is you texting me that for? I'm finna knock the shit outta dude when I see his ass on sight.

Nicki: answer my call.

Meek: for what? you not finna save ol boy.

Nicki: just ignore it.

Meek: you stay defending him. What y'all fucking?

Nicki: childish 😠 don't start with me mtherfuker bcuz this wld neva b if u listened to me when I tld u to leave him alone.

I sighed because all Meek ever brought to this relationship was drama. Shit! at least I was able to control Safaree a little bit unlike him. I was surprised when Bey's name popped up on the screen as an incoming call. Wow! She heard it too. I was debating rather or not to answer.

"Hello."

"Is this, Nicki?"

"No, its Donald Trump, ha! of course, it's me what's up?" I greeted putting on a front knowing deep down Back 2 Back was replaying in my head, why would Drake do that shit yo?

"I just needed to um hear your voice," she responded.

"Well, here it is," I chuckled kinda confused when she didn't do the same but then again it didn't take a therapist to know that something was going on with her "Is that all you wanted?"

"Well, you said you'd be there when I needed." 

"Yeah I did," I hesitantly spoke looking out the window at the massive crowd that waited for me outside the airport as we drove up "-but I have to board a plane in a minute so talk to you when I touch down."

"Promise?" 

"I promise," I said as I was staring at the faces pressing against the limo window along with their fan signs—The large gate creaked open as we drove up the pathway to my 6,800 sq, ft mansion on the hills of sunny Miami, Florida.

"Looking beautiful as always," the driver complimented as soon as he opened the limo door for me to step out and I just smiled because I felt the complete opposite. I didn't even get sleep on the private jet but anyways it felt good to be back home.

I jogged up the small stairway into the main entrance hearing loud blaring music rock the mansion as I then saw a whole bunch of random ass n*ggas lounging around in my shit.

"I'm sorry but who are y'all?" I asked them.

"There goes my baby," Meek sang while walking up on me as I gently push him back when I wanted to do more like slap the shit outta him.

"Hey, Nicki," a random dude waved which instantly made me frown.

"Come here," Meek ordered then pulled me off to the side.

"Who are all these people in our home?" 

"Shooters!"

"For who? Robert Rihmeek Williams, huh?, this is how I have to come home with shooters lounging around my shit," I yelled as he tried shushing me "Don't shush me and if you want to shut Drake up then do it with bars, not with guns."

"Look at you," he grumbled which was pissing me off.

"Look at me what?" I angered trying my hardest to keep my hands to myself but homeboy was buggin'.

"You know how I operate I'ma street nig*a, n*ggas talk shit and they get dealt with, it's simple!"

I rolled my eyes at that then folded my arms while staring up at him—there was no getting through to him cuz he was stubborn beyond repair.

"So you gon have to pick a side it's either me or him."

why was I in the middle of this? He knew I wasn't going to choose, I don't even know why he'd ask something like that but I couldn't tell him that, now could I? "This whole thing is childish, why can't you just calm down and send all those people in our living room home and spend some time with me, baby," I pouted before wrapping my arms around him "Please do it for me just ignore him."

I sighed again as he hugged me back which had me high key relieved that for once he listened.

I've known Drake for years he was not about that life but he'd definitely get violent if provoked although he wasn't as hotheaded as Meek whose a street n**ga and has been running them since the age of 12. He knew the ups and downs of it and if I wasn't here there's really no telling if he would've sent these hood boogers for Drake's head which would be just another senseless act of violence.

I knew what Meek was about when I got with him yet some part of me wanted to change him because I just didn't and don't believe that he's a bad guy despite being constantly told that I could do better and that I was wasting my time on him.

I honestly loved him and couldn't fathom the thought of him finding out about Bey and I—I'd go through whatever lengths needed to keep these two lifestyles of mine apart because with Meek, I was Nicki but with Bey, I got to be Onika.

I'm still confused about who I liked best.

.

.

A/N: Thanks for reading and please don't forget to comment, vote. and add this story to your library and reading lists 😊 ❤