//3//

.

- Nicki Minaj -
Paris, France
L'Hotel Paris
10:05 am

Meek: Send me something a little lower than that 👀🐱

Nicki: I just told you I wasn't feeling good 😒😷

Meek: And?

When I read that text I was legit about to snap on his ass but...

Meek: Just kidding 😂

"Yeah, you better be," I uttered before texting him back

Nicki: 😂😂

Meek had to fly back to the states for his kid who got into an accident that needed medical attention so Meek wanted to be there by his side. Yep! I told myself that I'd never date somebody with kids but look at me now.

Nicki: I miss you 😔😔

Meek: Wish I was there to play doctor

I smirked at the thought.

Nicki: its just a hangover 💕 and besides I have to be up for the yeezus show 2night 😞😞 I'm gonna b the only one there all by myself

Meek: Rihanna 😑

Nicki: Rih's dating Drake

Meek: 🐍🐍🐍

Nicki: 👋👋👋

Meek: 👌💕

Nicki: 😘💕

I sat the phone down and gave my temple a small massage but echoing in the back of my mind was last night cuz shit got crazy, but I still suspected Bey remembered more than she's letting onto, aha, but I couldn't believe I got her goodie 2 shoe self out to party. Shoot! I deserve a medal for that alone.

My phone started ringing again and I couldn't wrap my mind around Meek not knowing what "👋👋" meant like bye negro, "Is he really calling me again?" I groaned deciding to just let it ring but it kept ringing and ringing, "Dammit!!" until I sat up and got the iPhone, it was my stylist, Maher. I swiped the green button "Bonjouuuurrrr!" I greeted like I wasn't vomiting up my guts a minute ago but I had to learn the hard way that this job wasn't easy even when you feel like roadkill you have to act professionally.

"Bonjour!! Onika, Comment Allez-Vous," he answered.

"Ooh! You are calling me by my government name, am I in trouble?" I joked.

"Of course not beautiful you have been great and you too Meek."

"No, Meek is not here", I laughed "He has some business to take care of in the states so what's good? Why you calling so early!?" I said while looking down at my long pink nails that needed to be redone.

"The outfit remember we need to do fittings in an hour."

"Can I see it? Send me a pic please." I told him. Kanye had personally laid out some outfits from the Yeezy collection for me to choose from, so I sent Maher over to choose the best pieces, and I am happy to see what he got for me but knowing Maher it was going to be aight he had an eye for this type of shit which is why I hired him.

"So see you later?"

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye."

I fell back onto the comfortable bed covering my face and screaming into my hands. How was I going to get through today? I thought before I got from bed trying to freshen up before Maher and his assistant came over. I still had a headache tho hangovers are nothing to play with.

Don't try this stuff at home kids!

.

.

A/N: I did my research and tried to find the names of some of the celebrities closes friends/workers/relatives but that's too much so I also will just be making up fictional characters like the Pierre one lol because issa fan fiction so anything goes don't expect this story to be truly accurate to their real lives.