//13//

.

- Nicki Minaj -
Miami, Florida
Nicki's crib
10:5pm

.

I closed the book I was reading before looking over at a sleeping Meek who could sleep through a tornado he was a heavy sleeper meanwhile me, on the other hand, the slightest noise had me on my toes and right now was no different as I got from bed tiptoeing to my bedroom door shocked to see security standing there.

"What's the problem?" I questioned them.

"You have a guest," one of them answered, "It's Beyoncé, ma'am."

"Beyoncé!"

He nodded as I glanced back at Meek who was still sleeping before following them down the hallway to the entryway of my mansion where two more security guards stood with Bey who had her back turned.

"Um, thanks that'll be all," I said which sent security on their way as they left us alone "B-Bey..." I stuttered around the same time she said my name, our words overlapped. Dark sunglasses concealed most of her face but there was no hiding the scar on her lip. The whole scene gave me flashbacks of my own parents and all the fighting they'd do when I was younger.

"Hold me..." she spoke.

I smoothed circles over her back feeling the dampness of the hoodie she wore "Is that alcohol? Did he throw a drink at you? why are you putting up with this?" I questioned as she only cried in response "It's going to be alright."

I led her to one of the many guest bedrooms in my mansion as she went to the bathroom–I just stood and watched as she unzipped the gray hoodie. Her body kinda shivering as she did so, it was a hard scene to watch.

I would've never guessed Jay would be that type of n**ga or that a power couple like them would have these sort of problems.

"Let me help?" I offered to take the hoodie–she stepped over to the sink. There was alcohol all over the top she wore they must've had a fight before she left "He's such a bitch for doing this," I cursed while grabbing tissues for her as she winced "Maybe a shower would do better."

"Right!" she nodded, glancing at her reflection in the mirror as I twisted on the faucet then turned to leave as she called me back asking for my insistence in getting her shirt off. I did that, my mouth dropping once I noticed the goofball sized purplish bruise on her upper back. I rubbed a hand around the area near the bruise her skin was so soft, I had to keep myself from reacting on impulse as I backed away closing the door as I went to the bedroom.

She was in there for almost an hour–I listened as the water drowned out her cries before stopping altogether. I couldn't help but gulp as she stepped from the bathroom in nothing but a towel as I deadass tried my best to look away as she walked closer reaching for her suitcase that was behind me on the bed. She dropped the towel as it fell onto the rug exposing her nude body.

She opened the suitcase as I scooted away still looking forward.

"This is custom-made," she said as I glanced over seeing she removed her wedding ring from her finger "Still didn't mean shit to either one of us," she added, tossing it into the suitcase as I looked away only turning back as she directed my face towards hers.

She stared at me as I sat on the edge of the bed, my breathing hitched as her breasts stuck out before me. Everything else in the bedroom was hard to concentrate on while a naked Beyoncé stood in that very room. I placed my hands on her hips "I wanna kiss you right now but I don't wanna hurt you."

"You couldn't hurt me more than I've already been these past days without you," she told me.

I kissed where my hands were before my kisses traveled to the center of her torso then up to her breasts as she moaned getting on my lap and I fell back onto the bed with her over me, us kissing, her lips tasted like tears.

"I missed you."

"I know," she answered lowly before slipping a hand up my shirt which led to sex. I went back to my room with Meek after Bey fell asleep and the next day as he woke to make himself breakfast, I didn't know how to break it to him.

"I had the worst dream last night," he revealed while munching on a bowl of cap'n crunch cereal in the kitchen.

"Really?" I replied shockingly as if I didn't cheat on him last night, yikes!

"Yeah, yet somewhere in there I found a dope melody for a track and wanted to hit up the studio today I'll be back in time for the show."

I swallowed hard "Tonight's show?" I forgot all about the Amas "Uh, about that I changed my mind I'm not going besides we kinda have a guest."

"Who? bet not be Drake ass." he snapped.

 "Beyoncé." I sighed as I placed a granola bar on the breakfast tray I prepared for Bey

"Deadass?"

"Yeah!" I grinned at the Philly native using New York slang he's definitely been around me for too long.

"Well, damn let me go say 'hi' to her..."

"Babe, no! She just flew in last night from a whole other city let her rest." I told him before giving him a quick lil kiss on the cheek then walking the tray over to guest bedroom that Bey was in.

.

.

A/N: Finally an update! Sorry to the loyal readers of this book but as many of you may know wattpad has been having many issues and I'm still experiencing some of those issues which have interfered with me updating any of my stories 😔

2 chapters were updated today and 2 will be updated next Wednesday.

Don't forget to comment💬 vote🌟 and add this story to your library📚